3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
You could just play Monster Girl 1000, a much better game which is completed and was also started and completed in less time than this dev has been promising updates since he ran off with the money. It's not 3D, so too bad for you there, but the art is also much, much better as is the plot and pretty much everything else.

LOXI8989

Feb 8, 2023
I wouldn't say the game is Abandoned. As much as I dislike Redamz not giving updates he is still active in the discord and working on an update.

• Sad
Reactions: HumanRug

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
You could just play Monster Girl 1000, a much better game which is completed and was also started and completed in less time than this dev has been promising updates since he ran off with the money. It's not 3D, so too bad for you there, but the art is also much, much better as is the plot and pretty much everything else.
Saying a game is much better is entirely subjective, especially when comparing a 2D and 3D game. I know in my case even though the game isn't finished i still enjoy the scenes in MGI more than MG1K.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Was it a bug at the end or which of the unique builds is the new one? According to the changelog it was something in the unique part.

Also, is it true what I read that in the event of working on something, it´s something vanilla like a novel without sexuality?

What a waste.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The author claims hes been working on it by reading those screenshots, but there hasnt been an update in 3+ years. I know its been years and I see people are referencing 3 years. So I'll go with that.

Theres a saying "actions speak louder than words" Applies here.

Reactions: DarkMiros
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes