3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I... what?
We all know the Patreon has been shut down for over two years now, right?
Dude took the money and ran; afaik he hasn't started an account on any new subscription services.
All he does nowadays is occasionally say he's Still Working On It For Real Trust Me Guys™.
Yeah, I knew, it's just that I forgot. I just thought about the followers he keeps on Discord, who still think he's developing the game and that someday it'll be completed by his hand.

dude...... the game is dead, like, real dead... we are here to pay respect to a dream game for a lot of us :(
To be honest, I started watching this thread for the "monster girl", "female domination" and "footjob" tags, but after going through several pages on this thread I saw reality and I'm here mainly to mock Redamz and people that EVEN NOW (considering this false update) believe in him. I'm sorry for those two dudes who gave up all hope just today, but I usually generalize on these things. It's difficult for me to analyze each particular case (supporter).

EDIT: forgot to mention, after seeing reality I didn't even bother wasting bandwidth watching playthroughs of the game, let alone downloading it.

Reactions: lololaut

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Not really... Last news posted around here, Redamz is still milking his patrons. Einstein once said, "there're two infinite things, universe and human stupidity. Though I'm not sure about the universe."
Regardless, Redamz has somehow managed to reach the level of thievery on par with yanderedev, which I never thought possible, yet the people who grifted for views on youtube about yandere sim haven't made videos.

But I bet that's only because they also gave him money themselves and rage every time they think about it even now. :KEK:

Also wtf is the update? Did they finally switch to Abandoned tag?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah, I knew, it's just that I forgot. I just thought about the followers he keeps on Discord, who still think he's developing the game and that someday it'll be completed by his hand.

To be honest, I started watching this thread for the "monster girl", "female domination" and "footjob" tags, but after going through several pages on this thread I saw reality and I'm here mainly to mock Redamz and people that EVEN NOW (considering this false update) believe in him. I'm sorry for those two dudes who gave up all hope just today, but I usually generalize on these things. It's difficult for me to analyze each particular case (supporter).
dce.jpg

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Regardless, Redamz has somehow managed to reach the level of thievery on par with yanderedev, which I never thought possible, yet the people who grifted for views on youtube about yandere sim haven't made videos.

But I bet that's only because they also gave him money themselves and rage every time they think about it even now. :KEK:

Also wtf is the update? Did they finally switch to Abandoned tag?
Not quite on the same level as Breeding farms that had 5 digits to it's name of stolen cash, but this was definitely one of the scammers of it's time. I'm sure most of the people who have been thieved probably consider it a great thing anyway, they love being pilfered and justify it with a meh or it's just 10 dollars a month lol

I have to wonder what motivates a person to commit to an interesting idea only to sell out later on, surely they weren't like that originally so what happened... I guess it's not worth knowing the person so much as what turns devs away from the good path.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Not quite on the same level as Breeding farms that had 5 digits to it's name stolen, but this was definitely one of the scammers of it's time.

I have to wonder what motivates a person to commit to an interesting idea only to sell out later on, surely they weren't like that originally so what happened... I guess it's not worth knowing the person so much as what turns devs away from the good path.
i think the answer is simply money - when you have no money for all your life, and suddenly you became "rich", you change, period.

sadly...

nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
If y'all want a Monster Girl Game that actually finished, look towards Greener Pastures. Just finished it and it had no right to be this wholesome, even if it's a lot about breeding cute Monster Girls.

dragonflame1823

Oct 7, 2022
EDIT: forgot to mention, after seeing reality I didn't even bother wasting bandwidth watching playthroughs of the game, let alone downloading it.
My recommendation is to try the game, it's good
if you don't mind it won't continue
play the game but disregard the developer
but if you don't want to play it, it's understandable that someone doesn't want to play it because of the money-sucking author

sorry for my bad English

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes