3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 4, 2021
That why I dont trust western peopels.

Give half support like this game had to any random indie guy,and he will make best game of his life and will thank you on his kneel for the support and the love he got.

Meanwhile western guy...
He ain't western btw, "I don't give a damn about American politics, I live in a small 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere."

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Seeing this with the Abandoned tag brings a tear of joy to my eyes. To all who paid him...I truly hope you learned your lesson.
I send some money to the dev back in 2017. That was a long time ago, when the dev was actually working on this project. So I guess I was satisfied with my investment.

But if somebody had send any money to Redamz in last 3 years, then I hope those people will finally open their naive eyes.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Seeing this with the Abandoned tag brings a tear of joy to my eyes. To all who paid him...I truly hope you learned your lesson.
Not really... Last news posted around here, Redamz is still milking his patrons. Einstein once said, "there're two infinite things, universe and human stupidity. Though I'm not sure about the universe."

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
anything been added or has it just been updated to abandoned?
Didn't know a game could be updated to abandoned many times in a row XD
IIRC, this game has been tagged as abandoned for like 2 years, even if it was abandoned for way longer

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Funny how all those monster girl/monster farm games get milked for absolute fortune and devs string along people for years without doing shit :D
Monster Girl 1000 might be only exception.
How 'bout MGD? It has 3-month-ish consistent updates... Excepting for a couple of periods in which the dev burned himself out after developing huge new areas (which also took like 8 months to release, can't remember exact time now).

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes