3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
How 'bout MGD? It has 3-month-ish consistent updates... Excepting for a couple of periods in which the dev burned himself out after developing huge new areas (which also took like 8 months to release, can't remember exact time now).
I guess, i would say those are exception to the rule tho.

Reactions: HumanRug

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Not really... Last news posted around here, Redamz is still milking his patrons.
I... what?
We all know the Patreon has been shut down for over two years now, right?
Dude took the money and ran; afaik he hasn't started an account on any new subscription services.
All he does nowadays is occasionally say he's Still Working On It For Real Trust Me Guys™.

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know why this game appeared in the top page of Last Updated games, and frankly speaking i do not care. Honestly we should open a petition on this forum to ask for a [D.E.A.D] Tag for games, cause even if you would go and tell me that fucking redamz has made a new scene involving the Piranha Plant as a NeW MoNSTer GiRl to his game. It would still not change the fact that this fucker is a Bankrupt con artist. One can hope that people would sue him but hey what do i know, also if i renember correctly, dind't this idiot put a "Demo" version of this "game" on Steam? Did he really expected the people from Steam to fall for his tricks?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I remember years and years ago I, along with a bunch of other people, made some posts in this thread about how this guy was never gonna finish the game and he was just stringing people along and nobody believed me, they thought I was bullshitting or they were saying I was salty. A lot of people had their posts removed by moderators, mine included. Now here we are, game's still not finished. In the end I was right.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
never realy sean any ero game finished from patreon so thats nothing new you need to haw a jap developer to actoaly fishish some thing like this hhaa

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This game has been dead a long time.. I remember playing it when I downloaded it randomely as a free play version (wasnt much to do as it was early development)..... then a few years later he "remade it" new engine I figured, and he released it on steam as a demo.... and that was many many years ago. There has been nothing since. I remember people on steam forums constantly asking whats going on. (tho I havent been to the forum in a long time). I

Kinda hearing people say he was milking patroens? not surprising, how many years do you need to know your getting ripped off. Your money not going to the development of it. Not alot of people it seems.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
This game has been dead a long time.. I remember playing it when I downloaded it randomely as a free play version (wasnt much to do as it was early development)..... then a few years later he "remade it" new engine I figured, and he released it on steam as a demo.... and that was many many years ago. There has been nothing since. I remember people on steam forums constantly asking whats going on. (tho I havent been to the forum in a long time). I

Kinda hearing people say he was milking patroens? not surprising, how many years do you need to know your getting ripped off. Your money not going to the development of it. Not alot of people it seems.
and thats why im never on patreon me self the only game like this i suported is carnal instinct throw steam one time payment

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
and thats why im never on patreon me self the only game like this i suported is carnal instinct throw steam one time payment
i'm happy that i didn't gave money to anyone on patreon, but i'm sad for the one who did - they wanted to support a project that they like, to make it come true, they don't deserve this :(

• Sad
Reactions: dd777

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I don't think I ever played this game before, but man, seeing all those dead Nopy links really makes me feel sad....
the game have a god tier potential, fantastic character design and a good tease of the story - on discord there is the link for downloading the last version

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes