3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
You can't save undressed girls and just import them inside packed files when new update comes out?NO
All this must be redone every update?YES

• Sad
Reactions: Caerna
D

Deleted member 1606434

is buggy in the chapter of the snake girl you should go ahead and then save and insert the mod to see the rest is not yet ready for release I will release update in the new version after testing the operation
Oh, but have you posted your mod file already (for the dragon lady) or it's not ready/posted yet?
And are you talking about said mod being usable in 0413 version or an early build?
If you were refering to a new version soon to be released by Redamz, well, we all know how that goes lol

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Oh, but have you posted your mod file already (for the dragon lady) or it's not ready/posted yet?
And are you talking about said mod being usable in 0413 version or an early build?
If you were refering to a new version soon to be released by Redamz, well, we all know how that goes lol

it is for the new version and it will be the last nude mod that I release I spoke with redamz there will be the possibility to strip girls when possible and to change them halloween version etc. colors in essence my work will end shortly
ps he was not very happy to know that I moddled them the game :D has a character not very similar to friendliness and also a little arrogant at times

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
however true but it must be said that I have not yet seen a game done as well as I like it, the triple A video game industry should devote itself to this instead of the usual cod or other shit that is now broken also because personally seeing indies hurt i got tired all improvised people who can't develop.
it takes a lot to make a game where you make a model and decent realistic textures where you can fuck the girl where you want showers chairs etc. without counting the bad animations etc. monster girl is cute but is bound to scenes you can't fuck her where you want ..Finally I wouldn't mind if you could create a relationship with different dialogues with strong phrases and romance as well as the possibility of get her pregnant.
A decent map built to be an ingredient and not a secondary crap thrown there to rest your ass or feet in short a stuff made well where everything is perfect or almost

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
For me personally, MG:I is how to make lewd games and BotN is how not to. As slow as Redamz is, I hope he will continue at his own pace, and will not rush or bloat everything.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I think I will wait a bit for it to advance more, since it catches my attention because it reminds me of monster musume hahaha

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I think I will wait a bit for it to advance more, since it catches my attention because it reminds me of monster musume hahaha
"a bit" will most likely be 6 months or quite some more. You can play it now and just keep your save games.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes