3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
however we want to talk about the possibility of making her pregnant this, it I want to give this point in favor of subverse there is 3-way sex etc.
However this is my favorite

Last edited:

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
I found a similar project that started recently and it already looks way more promising:

ci-en for more videos/screens and updated news (in japanese):
I'm not sure if it's VR only or can also be played flat, but to be honest i prefer this single model to all models of monster girl island combined...it's too cute.
This is awesome! Looks like a proper VR integration, thanks for sharing this. It's so hard to discover projects on Patreon

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
i tried to play the vr ver of day 2, but i only get so far that i can enter my name, i cant typ in anything.i tried my keyboard while staring at it and tried the vr key keyboard as well. any idea how to typ my name in it? Sorry for the bad engish.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
You are a saint! Can you do Succubus but on normal Faranne's scenes?

Edit: Also, I can't seem to find the mod to make Faranne completely nude like in your pronhub video for Faranne modded miniclip in the original 0.41.3. Can you link it?
to answer your question I can not. Not all files can be exported with the program you are currently using
link: mod for halloween v2

Reactions: happytrashman

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
to answer your question I can not. Not all files can be exported with the program you are currently using
link: mod Mega for halloween v2
Oh, I already have these files, I was talking about the file to make Faranne completely naked in the base game (not Halloween) like in your pronhub video: www.p**nhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e67b2a906b6d

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Oh, I already have these files, I was talking about the file to make Faranne completely naked in the base game (not Halloween) like in your pronhub video: www.p**nhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e67b2a906b6d
Farenne's nude mod has bugs in version 0.41.3 so not released.in practice you can only enjoy the animation of the session then the game does not continue with the other animations faranne

Last edited:

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me exactly where the Ophelia star is on the beach for the drone scene? Maybe I'm being stupid but looked all over the beach and can't find it

D

Deleted member 1606434

Can anyone tell me exactly where the Ophelia star is on the beach for the drone scene? Maybe I'm being stupid but looked all over the beach and can't find it
It's on top of one of the wooden pole thingies in the wooden dock, I think the star only appears in the mornings but I might be wrong.

Reactions: mcjustmc
D

Deleted member 1999958

a question but where I download from the patreon the various builds there are only posts
From the official patreon, i don't know...but you can find all the builds in the first post of this thread, i think everything is here.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The cool mods by MrAnony00 have been removed from MEGA. What happened? I hadn't downloaded the 41.3 mods and now I regret it. Could someone please upload them elsewhere? MrAnony00?

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018

I said to myself it's not worth taking a grudge Life is short These are the links Enjoy
I hope there will be others who will try to modd anyway I use this modding program find the tutorials on the internet AssetBundleExtractor.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes