3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
at this rate , maybe moders should take over since the developer is'nt doing much
think i can't export materials. otherwise I could insert other models in an animation, for example in halloween v2 instead of fara there could be oni or others unfortunately we modders have limits imposed by the programs we use

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
SubVerse new monster girl game but in the space -----> trailer
------>gameplay no sexplay

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I've yet to find 3d monstergirl game that uses designs as cool and interesting as in MG:I, this SubVerse looks like BOTN monstergirls (not as crappy though). For wider audience. meh

D

Deleted member 1606434

I've yet to find 3d monstergirl game that uses designs as cool and interesting as in MG:I, this SubVerse looks like BOTN monstergirls (not as crappy though). For wider audience. meh
Well, it's being developed by Studio FOW, what were you expecting? lol

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
we hope there are models to be able to modd and not the usual useless images where they speak you can not do anything.

the models seem to be done well the same for the textures so it promises well at least in appearance

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well i do wait for subverse, theirs models arent bad , but MGI have superior character design. In my opinion of course.

justhereforh

Aug 27, 2019
well the monster girl project has an orca lady that looks better than mako imo , and the bunny girl also looks way better than shuri , although thats an elf with bunny ears

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes