3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
So.... what is the difference between the full game and the unique builds? Do I need them to unlock the different girls?
There are builds like Halloween one that was like a side story for Halloween event.
If you mean builds day1 day2 and so on you don't need them because they all were integrated if not expanded in prologue.
Also most of unique scenes like Arachne scenes are in prologe as well

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
The update gap pisses me off. I just stopped being a patron because its fucking useless.
Exactly the same for me. I was a patron for a year and there'd be 5+ month gaps with no updates. You'd think that generally people working on a big project are proud/excited to show their supporters what they're working on, right? Not Redamz. Dude does zero community engagement whatsoever.

Legitimately you could save yourself 100 bucks a year by only funding on update months. Maybe if a bunch of people did that it'd light a fire under his arse and we'd see some progress.

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
I am playing the version 0.41.4 but everytime I approach the first event where the androird girl is lying on the ground the game crashes during the dialogue, does someone knows how to fix it?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Exactly the same for me. I was a patron for a year and there'd be 5+ month gaps with no updates. You'd think that generally people working on a big project are proud/excited to show their supporters what they're working on, right? Not Redamz. Dude does zero community engagement whatsoever.

Legitimately you could save yourself 100 bucks a year by only funding on update months. Maybe if a bunch of people did that it'd light a fire under his arse and we'd see some progress.
couldn't have said it better myself.

Leelith

Nov 15, 2018
Bad update sequence for 10.000+ Patreons. Even if every patreon only got the 1 buck option, thats a lot of money per month. And for sure, there are some 5 bucks and more patreons.

BUT shit.. that game is superb and much more enjoyable as many other crab out there.
I just hope it will be finished like it should, and not "Okay, more girls girls girls, f*ck them, the end"

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
oh dont get me started on the "Get the full game when its done! " ... Yeah this game is gonna be a half life 3 at this point.

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
I found a similar project that started recently and it already looks way more promising:

ci-en for more videos/screens and updated news (in japanese):
I'm not sure if it's VR only or can also be played flat, but to be honest i prefer this single model to all models of monster girl island combined...it's too cute.

D

Deleted member 1606434

I found a similar project that started recently and it already looks way more promising:

ci-en for more videos/screens and updated news (in japanese):
I'm not sure if it's VR only or can also be played flat, but to be honest i prefer this single model to all models of monster girl island combined...it's too cute.
Not really a monster girl, it's just a generic loli with fox ears lol
For the looks of it seems like it's one of those dress up & fuck games, looks good tho and according to the dev he made this in two weeks, nice find!

Reactions: BarnMTB

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
he supposedly already made a 2D monster girl game called melty night, and since this is called melty night 2 i'm assuming there will be other characters/monster girls

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes