3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I was surprised to see an update considering how quiet the dev was after the prologue was released. I'm happy that it at least is still being made, but I am still concerned at the time gap between updates

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I was surprised to see an update considering how quiet the dev was after the prologue was released. I'm happy that it at least is still being made, but I am still concerned at the time gap between updates
I prefere gaps rather than closed project.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I agree, but at least some kind of update is preferred at least once a month or something. Even if it's very minor updates, I would like to hear that SOME progress is being made
Well you can either get pieces of chapters or you can get whole chapter when it is ready. I am happy that game is still alive and i will gladly wait for whole chapter rather than pieces that could change in process.

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
Well you can either get pieces of chapters or you can get whole chapter when it is ready. I am happy that game is still alive and i will gladly wait for whole chapter rather than pieces that could change in process.
I mean, those aren't the only two options. A third option is he stops doing the absolute bare minimum. I don't like getting fleeced, and I don't like seeing people get fleeced. I was a patron for about a year before I realized that his "When I feel like it" update style was unprofessional and indicative of him milking the project for all it's worth. Went months without a solid update at times, and looking back on the update history, he has done almost nothing since.

It's been said before, but he makes incredibly good money. $50k USD/month is an insane amount. What makes it crazier is that it was mentioned in his discord that he lives in Chile so that 50k converts to even more. In a year, he makes 6x what a doctor in his country makes. The guy is rolling in cash, he could afford help if he was struggling.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this kind of Sanbox RPG gameplay. Chatting up monster girls with dialogue options. I didn’t play fully to know if there’s a replay system where you chat with the girls about the fucking scenes, but that would be a nice add on if we get to visit them again and have fun.

Only regret was that the loli at the start didn’t have much content, they all deserve justice :p

D

Deleted member 99261

I want to bang the snake and centauress already.
I'm waiting for that since two years.
This is suffering!

D

Deleted member 1606434

jesus christ when is the next update? the updates take years.
I think I see the pattern, Redamz post a new update every 5-6 months, new as in new bangable monster beeyochtes.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So.... what is the difference between the full game and the unique builds? Do I need them to unlock the different girls?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes