3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
It's pathetic and sad how slow the progress of this game is when considering how Redamz is just rolling in the patreon dough. I don't know if it's a point of pride to not outsource anything or hire some help, or what the fuck is going on, maybe just greed? Either way it's fucking retarded and I wish Redamz would get his fucking shit together and start delivering something that's at least somewhat on par with what he gets on Patreon.

Also what fucking frog girl? Is there a frog girl now? Where?
I completely agree with you.

However, he's not gonna ever get his shit together since he can literally do dick all for a year and still make more money than most people will see in their lifetime.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
damn i thought this game is complete... well, it was pretty nice. the only thing i would change are the constant flashbangs between the loading screens, REALLY ANNOYING... otherwise! great! :D (y)

dtm412

Oct 5, 2019
whats new in the latest update? can you do anything with the blue frog thing that was hiding behind your house yet?

Xyrophobia

Dec 31, 2019
Could somebody upload the VR gallery that got updated into the "Chapter 4" post, on 4th Jan. ?
would really appreciate that! :)

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
So v0.41.3 is the first half of chapter 4 with a new Chumumi scene?
Does it have Fuyuko scene included in chapter 4 story mode? Already found the standalone version.
And is there a Veera H scene yet?
Oh and thanks. Made an account just to get this v0.41.3
I'm an employed male taxpayer so F Paytreons. Make the game, then sell it. Crowdfunding is a self-defeating consumer practice.
Also I hope you guys grab Subverse just because. I don't really care about the game but they sure are going overboard as well. MtX skins in a waifu game = extra fail. MtX suck, but in a waifu game it's extra insulting.

For anyone looking for MGI save file location. And extra tweaks is possible =

Reactions: jackpot214

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
can someone tell me how to get the misterius girl scene ? i unlocked it in the galery but in the game i dont know how. i chose difrent dialoge options but still she fucks off without sex so idk.

lakey480

Jan 7, 2020
can someone tell me how to get the misterius girl scene ? i unlocked it in the galery but in the game i dont know how. i chose difrent dialoge options but still she fucks off without sex so idk.
Dont fuck with other girls, she wants you just for her owns, so starts new game, and dont fuck with others girls. if you have any save before some route, it will works.

Effuisi

Jan 6, 2020
There's a good guide on the Steam forums telling you what you have to do for each girl.

It's missing the two girls from the Patreon version, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackpot214

bobdylan65

Oct 8, 2018
There's a goog guide on the Steam forums telling you what you have to do for each girl.

It's missing the two girls from the Patreon version, though.
So there actually are some money scenes with Veera and Ai in the patreon build? That guide alluded to them and a few commenters called him out that the scenes aren't real.

Last edited:

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
He photoshopped their images into the gallery menu. This Steam Guide trolling had some effort behind it. It is a funny guide though.
I asked Redamz himself and he said Veera is planned second half of Chapter 4. Which of course is not included in the Chapter 4 Paytreon version yet. Which makes no sense I realize this. But according to him half a chapter is one whole chapter?

He said Eydis for Chapter 5. Which half or quarter of chapter 5 is impossible to say for now.

No confirmation for anything on Ai-chan. Sorry. I didn't ask about her though.
You could easily ask him on Steam. He's actually quite interactive with feedback. I think he spends more time on the forums than developing anything. Both good and bad I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes