3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

docter_d

Sep 8, 2018
seriously i still find it sad that there is still no lewds for hornet girl.

also why does frog girls boobs lack tits?
basic bio. frogs don't have "nippels" they lay eggs , +see it as a free swimsuit character

boobs = tits. u probebly mean nippels

Last edited:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
It's pathetic and sad how slow the progress of this game is when considering how Redamz is just rolling in the patreon dough. I don't know if it's a point of pride to not outsource anything or hire some help, or what the fuck is going on, maybe just greed? Either way it's fucking retarded and I wish Redamz would get his fucking shit together and start delivering something that's at least somewhat on par with what he gets on Patreon.

Also what fucking frog girl? Is there a frog girl now? Where?

Lemur.lis

Apr 2, 2018
It's pathetic and sad how slow the progress of this game is when considering how Redamz is just rolling in the patreon dough. I don't know if it's a point of pride to not outsource anything or hire some help, or what the fuck is going on, maybe just greed? Either way it's fucking retarded and I wish Redamz would get his fucking shit together and start delivering something that's at least somewhat on par with what he gets on Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
$45K FAKKKKKKKKKK......... TAX FREE
its 100% not tax free. And this number doesn't account for the Patreon cut. So its defo less than that. But hey, having even 10k a month pure cash is 120000$ a year. And he is probably somewhere around $200k+

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i think the only thing im not a fan of in this game is that rabbit scene in the forest
since im not a fan of female domination i wish we could have had some kind of warning to avoid it or done like with the slime where you get to turn it around if you dont like the girl playing with you
took a while clicking through everything to get out of the scene again

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
i think the only thing im not a fan of in this game is that rabbit scene in the forest
since im not a fan of female domination i wish we could have had some kind of warning to avoid it or done like with the slime where you get to turn it around if you dont like the girl playing with you
took a while clicking through everything to get out of the scene again
I thought there was supposed to be warnings? From what I heard Redamz say

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I thought there was supposed to be warnings? From what I heard Redamz say
The warnings part is probably something to be added on later, there is probably going to be like a dozen more monsters to be created, wanting to have like 5-6 routes for each one while currently only one has a 2nt route while others dont even have a route yet to follow, so I would think maybe some time in 2021 this game will be like half finished.

Also from mention on progress vs patrons, I agree. He is milking it at this point, I was watching the games progress, WAS going to go support through patron but he could very easy hire some one to help here or there, things like the shop or anything to add more to the base game while he focus's on the core of its develoupment, so I feel the additional money would be 100% pointless. Not mad about it or anything, just disappointed. For whats there, its really good dispite being very unfinished, he is very talented (Rademz).

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
The warnings part is probably something to be added on later, there is probably going to be like a dozen more monsters to be created, wanting to have like 5-6 routes for each one while currently only one has a 2nt route while others dont even have a route yet to follow, so I would think maybe some time in 2021 this game will be like half finished.

Also from mention on progress vs patrons, I agree. He is milking it at this point, I was watching the games progress, WAS going to go support through patron but he could very easy hire some one to help here or there, things like the shop or anything to add more to the base game while he focus's on the core of its develoupment, so I feel the additional money would be 100% pointless. Not mad about it or anything, just disappointed. For whats there, its really good dispite being very unfinished, he is very talented (Rademz).
yub really liked the potential again only thing that got me miffed here was getting stuck in a femdom scene when its my most disliked fetish would have liked if he had warned you to avoid it

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018

Also from mention on progress vs patrons, I agree. He is milking it at this point, I was watching the games progress, WAS going to go support through patron but he could very easy hire some one to help here or there, things like the shop or anything to add more to the base game while he focus's on the core of its development, so I feel the additional money would be 100% pointless. Not mad about it or anything, just disappointed. For whats there, its really good dispite being very unfinished, he is very talented (Rademz).
Meh, not so sure about talented at this point. I have supported his Patreon from way back when he just started out and then saw this decline to being just greedy af. And then all these things surfaced how he actually flips assets and some of the girls are not done by him from scratch. There hasn't been definite proof, but seeing as to what degree he doesn't care about milking people for hard earned cash, I don't think he is below that...

I personally wish the money being poured into this project would instead go to other, more talented and struggling developers. Just looking at Wild Life would show you what this project could have been, if the money was used to its full potential...

But hey, I am not here to circlejerk, I am beyond dissapointed with Redamz at this point and will never support him again. No point in talking more about that.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes