3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I think there is a point talking about that. It's to raise awareness. If even a single person reads any of this and decides instead of supporting Redamz to support someone like TK8000 (great dev, did HS Tutor among others) I say it's a complete win.

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
I think there is a point talking about that. It's to raise awareness. If even a single person reads any of this and decides instead of supporting Redamz to support someone like TK8000 (great dev, did HS Tutor among others) I say it's a complete win.
Agreed, which is why I mention it on occasion, but then try and hold back on going off the handle. Cause damn could I go on and on, all the frustrations over the years. My personal #1 monster girl dev is now DreamDemon. I hope more people discover and support him. He works extremely hard. I just wish he finds time to add VR

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Agreed, which is why I mention it on occasion, but then try and hold back on going off the handle. Cause damn could I go on and on, all the frustrations over the years.
Yes, talking too much about it can be damaging as well.

It's a real pity, you know. MGI is a really hot game. Maybe if there were fewer patrons, the dev would wake up and try to put more effort into the game. Or maybe we're all wrong and the poor dude really is doing his best... though I highly doubt that.

Well, at least we can get the painfully slow updates here for free, so it's not all bad.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Yes, talking too much about it can be damaging as well.

It's a real pity, you know. MGI is a really hot game. Maybe if there were fewer patrons, the dev would wake up and try to put more effort into the game. Or maybe we're all wrong and the poor dude really is doing his best... though I highly doubt that.

Well, at least we can get the painfully slow updates here for free, so it's not all bad.
I always put quality of update rather than quantity.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Well, even after all this time, it's just pure milking still.
I remember when I first discovered about it, it seemed like a pretty ambitious project, and redamz seemed motivated, but as time goes on, and as he gets more and more patreons, the pace really started to go slow, and it felt like he made more event related sex scenes (christmas, halloween and such) than any progress on the game itself.
I remember that for awhile, he was going on 4chan and here to protest against the free distribution of the game, he's one of the only dev i've seen so against his game being put out for free, even when he was doing around 15 - 20k $ per month he was still actively posting on pirate websites. Really shows the character.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Well, even after all this time, it's just pure milking still.
I remember when I first discovered about it, it seemed like a pretty ambitious project, and redamz seemed motivated, but as time goes on, and as he gets more and more patreons, the pace really started to go slow, and it felt like he made more event related sex scenes (christmas, halloween and such) than any progress on the game itself.
I remember that for awhile, he was going on 4chan and here to protest against the free distribution of the game, he's one of the only dev i've seen so against his game being put out for free, even when he was doing around 15 - 20k $ per month he was still actively posting on pirate websites. Really shows the character.
I agree on that, posting shit protest on pirate forums/website haha thats hillarious... thing is he/she/it is just a greedy madder paker who convince enough patreons to milk.. yes he/she/it had talent but thats nothing if your greedy, futher more lazy.

up to now patreon got $45k per month lol, how many high end computer can you even buy that amount? also redamnz have account on this forum, if you have time to look back to read the threads you will find it, also he/she/it hides his own account info hahaha hilarious.. sneaks and lurks..

Reactions: Zoonma

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I agree on that, posting shit protest on pirate forums/website haha thats hillarious... thing is he/she/it is just a greedy madder paker who convince enough patreons to milk.. yes he/she/it had talent but thats nothing if your greedy, futher more lazy.

up to now patreon got $45k per month lol, how many high end computer can you even buy that amount? also redamnz have account on this forum, if you have time to look back to read the threads you will find it, also he/she/it hides his own account info hahaha hilarious.. sneaks and lurks..
For a while he was openly posting here to protest, same on other pirate websites, though I don't know if he still does.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
ma god, how old is this Project right now? i remember finding this shit back on middle school.
are there even new builds?
last time i check it's just the yukionna thing.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
ma god, how old is this Project right now? i remember finding this shit back on middle school.
Hope you don't mind if i quote myself.

Kind of sad but i started with my game around the same time as him (Oktober 2015) and i am already finished it (also Full 3D with Unity 3D) and now i am working on a second game >_<
are there even new builds?
last time i check it's just the yukionna thing.
Yes , he compiled a version with story for the Yuki onna and a frog girl.
(newest version as of date)

Reactions: professorx10

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
According to the Patreon graphs this dev makes about $30k a month, before taxes I assume.. but damn that's still a lot for a game he barely works on..

jezuzsaveme

Sep 7, 2019
Hello, so I downloaded the vr gallery but everything is very blurry. Anyone knows how to fix that?
P.S: I'm using oculus rift s.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes