3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Here folks
Here's the first half of Chapter 4, enjoy!

Yes, your Prologue save will work, and yes, this build has the first 3 chapters.
You have to go through the final event of Interlude again to get to Chapter 4.

Do you have other link? non mega? pls

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
if u guys wanna some more monster girls i highly suggest
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2019-11-23-mei-dreamdemon.25013/page-9
same style but much better animations =D give this guy a try its better than this ''redamz''
In my case it is the lack of a storyline, that is what redamz at least went for, and the other guy still concentrates on giving you beautiful "fappenings" but without a story that connects them they are just snippets, as long as there is no story that connects them i will be more for MGI.

Reactions: NoManF

alfons2019

Jun 29, 2019
i wanna play this game but i cant walk 3 feet without my display driver stop working , my system is x64 and good idk how to fix this

WindKnight

Nov 17, 2017
So how much content does this game even have at this point? I only played a bit earlier and blasted a nut during the sitting punishment scene. Game looks promising from what I saw.

Last edited:

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I'm slightly confused about what the "unique builds" is. Does it mean each build has only that animation? and if so, if i download the main file, can i just download the ones missing from it in order to get everything in one?
Unique Builds can be seen as Test / Spin Off compiles of the main series. Some have content that you won't see in in the main builds. They're basically OVAs.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I remember when it first came out. Now it's in a completely different level. A big 'AMAZING JOB' to developer(s).

docter_d

Sep 8, 2018
does unlocking the gallerie change the storymode because i can't find the frog girl no matter how many times i replay the last day

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
He combined the different existing parts well. I give him that. And you have some more story developement.
But no new lewd content and for the sheer amount of time it's a bad joke.

@
docter_d
Use the drone at night (look into tutorial on your phone)

Reactions: Zenoxlin

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
He combined the different existing parts well. I give him that. And you have some more story developement.
But no new lewd content and for the sheer amount of time it's a bad joke.

@
docter_d
Use the drone at night (look into tutorial on your phone)
seriously i still find it sad that there is still no lewds for hornet girl.

also why does frog girls boobs lack tits?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes