3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Has somebody the changelog for the new update?
Here folks
Here's the first half of Chapter 4, enjoy!

Yes, your Prologue save will work, and yes, this build has the first 3 chapters.
You have to go through the final event of Interlude again to get to Chapter 4.
The only information about it is in the quote and the faq that's in the extra information section.

Last edited:
Reactions: RazRazor
Mar 15, 2018
Is there any new content with the twin foxes? I might hold out till the full release if not. (Even if that takes a few years. Yandere simulator will be finished before this lol)

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Loved the prologue on Steam, can't wait to try the new chapters!! :D One of the few AO 3d games that impressed me with its polish that can be lacking but expected with one-developer games. Definitely worth trying for anyone who's open to many kinks and fetishes. :)

Adzreal

Jan 23, 2018
I have a problem with every build (and every animation). It just stays in a white (or black, sometimes) screen, but I can hear the sound of characters speaking when I click or move (so technically the game is running) but I can't see anything. I got a x64 computer and displayed graphics on "Fastest" just in case. Is there any other problem?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I have a problem with every build (and every animation). It just stays in a white (or black, sometimes) screen, but I can hear the sound of characters speaking when I click or move (so technically the game is running) but I can't see anything. I got a x64 computer and displayed graphics on "Fastest" just in case. Is there any other problem?
Sounds like a gpu problem.
1. Make sure your GPU is up to the game's specs.
2. Make sure you have the latest drivers for all your hardware.
3. Make sure your security software isn't messing with the game.

Nice Honoka avatar btw.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes