3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Redamz is just waiting until catgirl will be 18.
Though that would make his already existing build with only her included illegal o.o

Edit: Who said that appearances have to change? It will just be a "new" one...

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
thats how shitty he/she/IT is...
I got the exact same treatment back on Hongfire years back, just because I asked if there would be a harpy girl. Anyways yea, this game hasn't had an update in forever. Glad I never supported this person.

Was hoping for a more moe'ish monster girl game and I thought this was the one, but at this point I'm better off using Koikatsu or Emotion Creator to make my own. People made mods for nearly every major monster girl already!

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
My toaster is having problems with this. Consistently get an error about how my display driver has stop responding and recovered which freezes the game. I read about an AMD issue that the dev has gave a solution for but it assumes you're playing it through Steam.

Is there a workaround or is my computer just too crap to run it?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Maybe post your specs so people have more of an idea what you have? Toaster is kinda vague. ^^;

D

Deleted member 606061

I like this game a lot, I just wish there was more content for the amount of time it's been out. Either way, I hope the story continues eventually :)

Reactions: TheOnlySeppen

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
How the fuck this dude has so many patreons from this so-called "game"? :HideThePain:
i think the problem is that there are peoples who just saw this and dont know how old this demo is
and think "wow this looks cool i can give this guy all my money so i can see more.":rolleyes:

i mean the internet keeps getting more and more noobs and weirdos every year
untill judgment day..

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
Here are some of the missing legacy builds:

Mako:

Mako Scene 2:

VA Build (Secret Build):

Eris (Slime Girl) 2.0:

Shuri Showcase Build:

Halloween Build [v1]:

Ara Showcase Build:

Adeline Showcase Build:

February 2016 Showcase Build:

Some of these require RMB to change the camera angle instead of the now C
All these links work at the time of posting.

Edit: Looks a bit cleaner now

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes