3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Soooo.... Dont get me wrong i like the game.
But it took 3 years to make 3 days ?
I discovered the game and thought, nice, first release 2016 should be some content.
Then at the download, like, 5 gb ? And now after 3 ingame days I'm already through ? Lol
Still....those animations were good^^

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
Here are the almost complete save files (for Prologue v3.5.1). Place them in appdata/locallow/by redamz.
The only thing that I did not unlock is that girl that you get to know by using a drone point in the village, the items and the outfits. Can't really be bothered, for now. The gallery is complete.
Take them while they're hot.

thx you are a true man of culture,really thank you bro

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow chapter 4 is going to have 2 whole scenes, what a treat! I seriously thought this game couldn't get any worse. A whole 3 in game days and he cant be bothered to add more content then that despite the roster of females, what a scam.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Is there any way to determine which version the game is? 'cuse I have a ton of prologue versions saved and I can't remember which is the latest one.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Here are the almost complete save files (for Prologue v3.5.1). Place them in appdata/locallow/by redamz.
The only thing that I did not unlock is that girl that you get to know by using a drone point in the village, the items and the outfits. Can't really be bothered, for now. The gallery is complete.
Take them while they're hot.

this should be highlighted post ... er link by admins XD

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
Got the Prologue, The Halloween build, and the Yuki Onna Build. Am I missing anything or is this really all we've got?

EviLZonE

Oct 9, 2019
got the steam version (it's free) it comes with the kitsune scenes, mako 1 and 2, the elf girl (both the tanned one and the white one with bunny hair), the spider one, slime girl, that weird human girl that's obsessed with you. i want to get the others that i don't have. so all i have to do is download it and drop in the game's directory?

D

Deleted member 1113184

got the steam version (it's free) it comes with the kitsune scenes, mako 1 and 2, the elf girl (both the tanned one and the white one with bunny hair), the spider one, slime girl, that weird human girl that's obsessed with you. i want to get the others that i don't have. so all i have to do is download it and drop in the game's directory?
You've seen everything available in the prologue.
If you want more you have the Nekomata, Fuyuko and Hallowen builds in the first post.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes