3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
All girls besides that sadistic bunny are to my taste. Minigames are too. There was a hint about cooking and film on YouTube with fishing. Besides I have omitted two sexy events. Of which one should be wirh necomata and second with bug girl if I am not mistaken. Both should be possible to get for favours in the future I hope couse replaying whole intro is a bother.. even in this damn good game. I hope for possible pregnancy in the future. Couse the deed without any risk seem less exciting. I read somewhere that this intro has 1/3 of the full games story which I hope isn't true. Couse it has damn great potential. 1/3 of first chapter of many is more reasonable. 1/3 of prologue.. and prologue should be an itroduction to the whole cast. The second biggest part would be interaction with them and third should be culmination.. aka the end. I hope for at least 10 parts like this one and up to 50 if its possible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirro84

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can someone post the new update news here?? i saw the patreon page but im not a patreon supporter looks like redamz posted something

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Do i need to download individual days after prologue or just prologue's enough?
In the extra tab, it says you can either play the prologue for the whole story, or the individual days in order. If you add up all 3 days together file size wise. It is most definitely bigger then that of the prologue download. But I assume, since the prologue contains all assets at the onetime DL, then it's file size should be smaller. Since it won't need to pull old stuff, since it's all there to begin with. The reason it's separated into days so, when a new update hits, you can jump right into the new content [At least I think so.].

I hope this helped.

Reactions: Cirro84

DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
Update Post

Chapter 4 is the longest one yet by far, so I've decided that releasing in in parts is the best course of action.
Chapter 4 spans 3 in-game days, so it'll be released in 3 parts.
  • The first day's story is focused on Ai, Fuyuko and Veera, it has 1 story lewd scene, but that one is already available (Fuyuko build). To compensate, the first part of Chumumi's route will be available starting this day, which features a lewd scene. Girls's routes are separate from the main story, so I can use them as wildcards when needed.

• The second day is focused on Ai, Typhon and Veera. I also need Therona's model starting this point. It will feature 1 story lewd scene.

• Finally, the last day of chapter 4 is focused on the main character. It features no story lewd scenes, so I'll make optional route(s) available to compensate.

-----------------------------------------------

Here's some random pics:
Village got spooky.

Meeting Veera.

Meeting Ai.

Angry Xue.

Chumu lewds.

Also the clean version of the titlecard art.

I can't say a release date for sure yet, lewd scenes can take weeks to make and Chumu's is not very advanced. The day 1 story is has come a long way but it's still not done.
I'll try my best so release is not too far, but there's still quite a bit of work left

That's it for now!

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
Update Post

Chapter 4 is the longest one yet by far, so I've decided that releasing in in parts is the best course of action.
Chapter 4 spans 3 in-game days, so it'll be released in 3 parts.
  • The first day's story is focused on Ai, Fuyuko and Veera, it has 1 story lewd scene, but that one is already available (Fuyuko build). To compensate, the first part of Chumumi's route will be available starting this day, which features a lewd scene. Girls's routes are separate from the main story, so I can use them as wildcards when needed.

• The second day is focused on Ai, Typhon and Veera. I also need Therona's model starting this point. It will feature 1 story lewd scene.

• Finally, the last day of chapter 4 is focused on the main character. It features no story lewd scenes, so I'll make optional route(s) available to compensate.

-----------------------------------------------

Here's some random pics:
Village got spooky.

Meeting Veera.

Meeting Ai.

Angry Xue.

Chumu lewds.

Also the clean version of the titlecard art.

I can't say a release date for sure yet, lewd scenes can take weeks to make and Chumu's is not very advanced. The day 1 story is has come a long way but it's still not done.
I'll try my best so release is not too far, but there's still quite a bit of work left

That's it for now!
"I'll try my best so release is not too far" That means it will be in about 2 or 3 years.

borekben

Sep 16, 2017
someone tell me how the fk start this? i mean what first 1-2-3 day or prolog the fk? and 1-2-3 day is only one day?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
DZAnon

thanks for the update, even if the game will be finished in 5 years i really like the game, i hope see, someday, the dragon girl whose name i am not able to say o write it jaja

kimjbanana

Oct 20, 2018
Here are the almost complete save files (for Prologue v3.5.1). Place them in appdata/locallow/by redamz.
The only thing that I did not unlock is that girl that you get to know by using a drone point in the village, the items and the outfits. Can't really be bothered, for now. The gallery is complete.
Take them while they're hot.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes