3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
What? The only thing I got from this post is that you thought that the april fools switch post was real?

I'm sorry but you are making no sense. First you say I claimed things I didn't, then you complain about some april fools joke?
Ok?

ALso I DIDN"T SAY FIRST on your idealistic port devices, the FIRST THING I said is about the you said on bulk twitter reply that traps not included in the game beforehand.. I just said the device port as a example to the validity of your bulk past post, so since you reacted too much about it, it represent my valid statement lol, even though your reasoning is quite the opposite..

A=B and B=C, so A=C (0w0!)

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
WAIT WAIT WAI... HOLD UP!

the SOURCE said "there are 20 girls in the game (including 1 TRAP)"...

If my memory WAS right.. CREATOR said there will be NO TRAP OF ANY KIND BEFORE, because he didn't like that (TRAPS) in the first place, I read it on his twitter bulk replies when I used to go and read creator website for updates. Thats 2016-ish , and I feel good about that because its doesn't not include that, but now it have? so much for passion LOL, bet some moneybag paid him so much so you can do it with the trap fetish.. no offense for your fetish but thats a bit higher level to incest crimes, Point is creator said that IT WONT BE INCLUDED, but now it have, (yeah right I saw one of those pics on the other night maybe the creator is juts messing with us, but WHAT THE HECK am I wrong) so mouch for the promisses.

EDIT: yeah then de "Creator" said "he had enough of this forum" but why does he still replying to this thread and viewing this thread 50mins ago.. so much for prommissessss
Man you are late to the party on this. I remember when a certain board was flipping out about this and was pissed back then. He never came back after that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So in what order do I play this? Prologue and then all the other standalone builds?
If you play the prologue then day 1, 2 and 3 are basically useless right?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Lol, its been what? A year or two since the last update? I don't even know if I still have all the old demos

Edit: I guess so. But I guess I've had this build since May. But it looks like the guy said there's a "prologue coming soon™", should expect to see this by this time next year! View attachment 193474
hey dude I know I'm late and all but can you post the secret build and all that stuff that isnt in the "unique build" section? I know theres a lot of builds that arent there like the easter one and the secret one that you have here

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Man you are late to the party on this. I remember when a certain board was flipping out about this and was pissed back then. He never came back after that.
I just join in the forum recently, there is a part of me back then that still defend him for the allegation until sometime, then now chatting him again in his true nature hmm.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
So in what order do I play this? Prologue and then all the other standalone builds?
If you play the prologue then day 1, 2 and 3 are basically useless right?

order are day 1-3, but basically they are now in the prolouge, but the stand alone build is not in the prologue

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
All I've wanted to do in this game is to make out with Eris and sleep in a bed made from her body. I just hope Redamz releases the game in a timely manner. Don't want to wait years to play this in full.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
Great job dev, really enjoyed it so far. Keep up the good work!
If i may make some suggestions, add a skip button to dialogues to get to the dialogue choices, the game kinda feels slow at some points.
If possible, more facial expressions... and i can' possibly imagine how time or money consuming it would be, but... voice acting would be great.

Again, keep up the good work!

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
so redamz just limited the view on his profile now XD
first his patreon now this? hahahahha good job editing your replies so people won't know that I roasted your shallow counter arguments..

after 4years just stalk stalk stalk..
EDIT: so thats why he didn't do anything by now...

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes