3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, would you mind upload the 32-bit version?
This one for 64-bit only.
Sorry my PC still kinda old.
I see no point in 32 bit systems these days. Most software and games don't even support it. Someone else can pay to get the downloads for it.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
so is this finally the prologue? that should have come out over 1 1/2 years ago? so he finally worked a few days binding the few loose demos together without adding anythink new... making over half a mio to a million in that time for nothink. would have guessed his patreons had a drop but he has even more patreons now. i guess he is going to aim for a million+ a year for only a week of work.

is ther even anythink new to this build? it can't be just some bullshit bug fixes (he doesnt give a damn about them his answers to them were that they are planned part of the game to give the game even more flavor) and the bs about being able to swim in the lake was already in one of his very early demo builds befor he disabled it. ther is proverbial / literary nothink new
yes, it have new contents...if you playing through then you sure know that...but yeah, there isn't any new h-scenes...

Last edited:

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
cooldude33 I've seen your reaction and answer to wep's reminder before it got removed.
I don't think his message was directed towards you as much as it is towards me.

I like to remember our FIRST rule:
"Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc"
In this thread the line between critics and personal attack/insults has been crossed several times.
Be more careful in future or you will be thread banned.

Thanks
I fully get how my messages can be understood by some as belittling, even though it wasn't my intent, and I realize I could have used the DM to address Redamz my attempts to make him react, instead of doing it publicly. I'll be more careful from now on. Thank you for making me notice.

By the way, thank you to everyone who liked my posts. I think you got my points, despite the form.

Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I am stuck in the 1 mako scene, i cant give her a massage, can someone give the comands or similars?
Thanks.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok no well i have to say it, how does this guy can have more than 7k patreons by updating THIS LITTLE, i mean god i saw games will slow updates but this one beats them all

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
OK I definitely didn't expect the story to take that kind of turn to be honest lmao.
How do you get the scene on the 2nd row on the right in the gallery?

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Upgrade. It's the middle of 2019 bro...
I see no point in 32 bit systems these days. Most software and games don't even support it. Someone else can pay to get the downloads for it.
Bruh, that was like decades ago since I posted that request comment and of course I've upgraded my old damned PC ever since.
I know my comment are on top but come on.. that was 2016 when I posted that, don't you think it's too old to give reply to it?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Ok no well i have to say it, how does this guy can have more than 7k patreons by updating THIS LITTLE, i mean god i saw games will slow updates but this one beats them all
When he first pitched this project it was still towards the height of monster girl popularity and was extremely active on multiple forums, sites, ETC. A lot of the scenes done were towards the beginning so he showed the foundation and then fucked off. He basically acted more like a marketeer or a salesmen then a developer

Reactions: royalking

Mr. Horse

Nov 5, 2017
I have a "black screen" launch the game "Prologue v3.5.1"
Why "Day 3" works well and not this version? !!! pffffff

bizvida

Apr 15, 2017
I've heard about this game but never followed the development or purported drama surrounding it. I finally tried it today since it came out on steam. I have to say everything feels so....... mediocre? It's hard to pinpoint anything that's bad but nothing stands out. Good nsfw games usually hook me with something but nothing here does.

The writing is okay.
The animations are okay.
The art/models are okay. I know good 3d is not easy. I'm not a fan of the anime style but that's just me.
The fappability is ... poor. Goofy writing. Unsexy models. Mediocre animation. Bad/nonexistent audio.
The gameplay is actually painful (even for an nsfw game). Headbob that you can't turn off? Grindy fetch quest? Slow-ass movement speed (unmounted).
Voice acting pretty much doesn't exist but I know it's in development.
Why are the monstergirls.... more girl than monster? They're a little bland imo.

All in all. Pretty underwhelming. Not my cup of tea.

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
Its been like that way for a year, hes just hiding how much he makes.
well we could estimate that before he removed that he had 30k+ a month then he lost 10k+- since he really didnt do shit and now since he released an update that prob was only 1 weeks worth of work and now got 1k+ more patreons we could say its prob at 25k-40k+. since not all 7k-8k patreons pay 1$ most are like 2$+

mikeblack

Oct 10, 2017
well we could estimate that before he removed that he had 30k+ a month then he lost 10k+- since he really didnt do shit and now since he released an update that prob was only 1 weeks worth of work and now got 1k+ more patreons we could say its prob at 25k-40k+. since not all 7k-8k patreons pay 1$ most are like 2$+
Before he changed it to hidden it was already at 40k with 7000 patreons. He lost some patreons from not updating but they have grown now to over 7500. If his average payment per patreon didn't change much he currently should sit around 42k per month or 500k per year.

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
I have never supported the game officially (and don't need to, with those patreon numbers), but I will absolutely buy it once it releases. The Steam version is fun to play and the story surprisingly interesting.
I wonder if there are any dev diary type posts on the patreon. Very interested in how everything works under the hood.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes