3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
I hate how slow this game is: slow movement, slow text, slow scenes.. takes ages to do anything

game has potential to be good though just needs a lot of work

also is there no single walkthrough anywhere? just a sentence explaining how to get each scene

ok i got a small problem i need to get fish but i dont have the fishing spear and i canot get 1 and it whasnt sayd i need to buy 1 in advance
she gives you a spear check inventory

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
God everything feels so awful, especially the wolf, fishing and crossbow. You wouldn't even need the wold if the walk speed wasn't slow, it would be better as a fast travel.

Reactions: Heavenlet

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
did they remake their game?? I'm pretty sure I played this exact same game years ago. I can still remember that cute neko girl and that purple jelly which u can have sex after she captures you

Edit: Nvm, this is that exact game. I was confused cuz the release date said: 2019-06-19 while the oldest comments were like from 2016-2017

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
God everything feels so awful, especially the wolf, fishing and crossbow. You wouldn't even need the wold if the walk speed wasn't slow, it would be better as a fast travel.
You ever heard of save editor? You can always tweak files there

D

Deleted member 51206

let me get this right, this game got added here 3 years ago, we cna safely assume it was in dev before then. how the hell is he adding "the start of ther 4th chapter which ends the prologue"?

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
so is this finally the prologue? that should have come out over 1 1/2 years ago? so he finally worked a few days binding the few loose demos together without adding anythink new... making over half a mio to a million in that time for nothink. would have guessed his patreons had a drop but he has even more patreons now. i guess he is going to aim for a million+ a year for only a week of work.

is ther even anythink new to this build? it can't be just some bullshit bug fixes (he doesnt give a damn about them his answers to them were that they are planned part of the game to give the game even more flavor) and the bs about being able to swim in the lake was already in one of his very early demo builds befor he disabled it. ther is proverbial / literary nothink new

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
so is this finally the prologue? that should have come out over 1 1/2 years ago? so he finally worked a few days binding the few loose demos together without adding anythink new... making over half a mio to a million in that time for nothink. would have guessed his patreons had a drop but he has even more patreons now. i guess he is going to aim for a million+ a year for only a week of work.

is ther even anythink new to this build? it can't be just some bullshit bug fixes (he doesnt give a damn about them his answers to them were that they are planned part of the game to give the game even more flavor) and the bs about being able to swim in the lake was already in one of his very early demo builds befor he disabled it. ther is proverbial / literary nothink new
Not much came from the Version i played in the Past 3 Years ago. It was only minor Things. A little Talk with the Robot Girl after some Sex with the Slime Girl and a Discusion with the Faction of Dragonlamia. Thats it.

• Sad
Reactions: joehoe

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
After collecting the crabs, the evening began, and speaking to Ara caused a white screen. Tried to save and load, but this just spawned me outside of the map, infinitely falling. Managed to strafe my way back to solid ground, but I've spent the better part of the last half hour trying to find away around the unnecessarily tall map barriers. Can't even get back in xD
Guess I have to start over, joy, unskippable dialogue.

TLDR
Save often

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like to remember our FIRST rule:
"Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc"
In this thread the line between critics and personal attack/insults has been crossed several times.
Be more careful in future or you will be thread banned.

Thanks

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes