3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
so redamz just limited the view on his profile now XD
first his patreon now this? hahahahha good job editing your replies so people won't know that I roasted your shallow counter arguments..

after 4years just stalk stalk stalk..
EDIT: so thats why he didn't do anything by now...

ds555

Oct 28, 2018
so redamz just limited the view on his profile now XD
first his patreon now this? hahahahha good job editing your replies so people won't know that I roasted your shallow counter arguments..

after 4years just stalk stalk stalk..
EDIT: so thats why he didn't do anything by now...
To be fair Ermousa your "roasting of shallow counter arguments" mainly came down to deranged rambling and owoing. And as for hiding his profile, not sure why he did that but he doesn't seem to have edited the messages against you at least.

Reactions: Aeonc

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Nope
Im gonna give you an advice kid, enjoy this game slowly because nobody knows when the next update will come.
lol.... really the game has a slow update? well i can have a long patience when the new update comes up but devs need to brainstorm more ideas on themselves.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
To be fair Ermousa your "roasting of shallow counter arguments" mainly came down to deranged rambling and owoing. And as for hiding his profile, not sure why he did that but he doesn't seem to have edited the messages against you at least.
well if you been supporting his patreon long enough well you will see my point, if your supporting a project you need results, thats how the patreon gimik work even in the real world, ever wonder why military have more funding than worlds scientist. Hell they could cure world diseases by now if they had the funds, and they all say oh no they don't have enough funds.. well military experiment do get good results so yeah, they try testing the A Bomb.. if they the sceinetist don't even have good funding while they could deliver good results why do u even fund the guy who's lazy and won't even deliver..

and "seem" and ""at least" doesnot correspond right if your are "unsure", because you don't know it at the first place..

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
well if you been supporting his patreon long enough well you will see my point, if your supporting a project you need results, thats how the patreon gimik work even in the real world, ever wonder why military have more funding than worlds scientist. Hell they could cure world diseases by now if they had the funds, and they all say oh no they don't have enough funds.. well military experiment do get good results so yeah, they try testing the A Bomb.. if they the sceinetist don't even have good funding while they could deliver good results why do u even fund the guy who's lazy and won't even deliver..

and "seem" and ""at least" doesnot correspond right if your are "unsure", because you don't know it at the first place..
He just riding the gravy train bro. watin till hes got enough cash to retire at 30 and cancel the project.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i was wondering... when i was chatting at youtube live chat i told other people that this game has a super a slow update that this game may fail as a product and after that people got shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
For someone who is just a one man team, the game is extremely impressive. I totally believe he could be using the time on iterating and adding elements that you may not immediately notice. Building story also takes time. Whenever I code or do any kind of graphics for my own use, I easily end up obsessing over some detail. When there is no one else to crack the whip, things happen at your own pace - which can seem glacial to onlookers.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I wouldn't mind taking things at my own pace for 10k+ a month either. You can easily purchase a mansion for half a year of such income in some countries(I say some, but it's quite a few of them,really).

I don't mean to bash the game, it's pretty good. But I definitely saw better, especially in terms of time\effort spent, and for far less value. And I don't blame the dude - he hit the bullseye with his game choice, so he's right to ride the wave. Like a oneshot popstar with a top music single, I guess?

What I really don't get is his fanatical following. Man, Patreon is NOT the platform for stimulating project delivery, that's for sure.

Aeonc

Dec 31, 2017
I wouldn't mind taking things at my own pace for 10k+ a month either. You can easily purchase a mansion for half a year of such income in some countries(I say some, but it's quite a few of them,really).

I don't mean to bash the game, it's pretty good. But I definitely saw better, especially in terms of time\effort spent, and for far less value. And I don't blame the dude - he hit the bullseye with his game choice, so he's right to ride the wave. Like a oneshot popstar with a top music single, I guess?

What I really don't get is his fanatical following. Man, Patreon is NOT the platform for stimulating project delivery, that's for sure.
No way it's near 10k (and I get the 10k+ but my point is that nowhere near 10k), the guy is probably near 25-35k, he's earning an undecent amount of money, I remember this projet because I backed it when it started, I'm surprised that people keep backing it with little to no new additions.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
No way it's near 10k (and I get the 10k+ but my point is that nowhere near 10k), the guy is probably near 25-35k, he's earning an undecent amount of money, I remember this projet because I backed it when it started, I'm surprised that people keep backing it with little to no new additions.
Yeah, I just lowballed it, and considered his early patreon count. Since patreon games have been releasing on Steam, it's a whole level of exposure to the new crowd. And boy is Steam crowd THIRSTY :oops:
I think Redamz is just very good at PR. If he had bussiness connections, he would probably be billionare top manager of EA or something :ROFLMAO:

Aeonc

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, I just lowballed it, and considered his early patreon count. Since patreon games have been releasing on Steam, it's a whole level of exposure to the new crowd. And boy is Steam crowd THIRSTY :oops:
I think Redamz is just very good at PR. If he had bussiness connections, he would probably be billionare top manager of EA or something :ROFLMAO:
Actually if you look back in previous pages (like 20 or so), there are claims that he stole assets. I don't believe he stole assets for the girls themselves, but honestly the rest wouldn't surprise me. Everything is barebones as hell. He also probably is earning around 50K since he was at 40K a year ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa and anon241

Nealsky

Oct 29, 2018
i've finished the itch.io version. but this seems to be more content than itch.io. what i need to download?

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
for thousands of years i laid dorment waiting for someone to post a complete save for steam version,but will the hero arrive ? will there will a hero that will send his completed save ? find out in next episode of dragging ballz f(ap)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes