3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Elemdel

Sep 25, 2018
Here folks
Here's the first half of Chapter 4, enjoy!

Yes, your Prologue save will work, and yes, this build has the first 3 chapters.
You have to go through the final event of Interlude again to get to Chapter 4.

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
So I completed the first day of Chapter 4 and at the point where the days just keep repeating, but can't help but feel I missed some things. I am also a little confused about the drone as I have not been able to use it at all. I would love if any would comment with any tips or hints.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
So I completed the first day of Chapter 4 and at the point where the days just keep repeating, but can't help but feel I missed some things. I am also a little confused about the drone as I have not been able to use it at all. I would love if any would comment with any tips or hints.
You may miss some lore points by not talking with queen and her allies after you meet them at the bridge, but there's mostly lore. Two drone spots can be used only at night time, one only at daytime. Get as close to the spot (marked by a pink star sticker) and use drone.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
You may miss some lore points by not talking with queen and her allies after you meet them at the bridge, but there's mostly lore. Two drone spots can be used only at night time, one only at daytime. Get as close to the spot (marked by a pink star sticker) and use drone.
Thank you!

Where might these pink star spots be located? Also, correct me if I am wrong, but is the only new lewd scene in chapter 4 so far is with the Futu?

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
where is Chuchumy girl that the author says i go to find her? i cant find her, also the silver beetles

Elemdel

Sep 25, 2018
How to get Chumumi Scene?
  • Open gift box in your house after the events of Interlude.
  • (at nighttime) You can find a star behind your house at night, approach it and use your drone item.
  • After the drone mini scene, go talk to Chumumi.
  • Proceed to Chapter 4 if you haven't yet.
  • (at daytime) Inspect the event near the greenhouses in the village.
  • (at nighttime) Approach Chumumi by the lake.
  • Choose the options you deem appropriate.

How to upgrade the outfit shop?
  • Meet Adeline during Interlude to unlock the shop.
  • Use any crossbow to hunt at least 3 azure dragonflies in the forest.
  • Give the insects to Adeline. That'll unlock the first upgrade.
  • Find a certain shiny spot In the "hot" map. That'll be a key item. (Missable, if you don't get it now you'll have to wait for future chapters)
  • Show the item to Adeline. That'll unlock a new very expensive outfit for Fuyuko.

How to get the new drone event?
  • Do the sequence described above until you unlock Fuyuko's outfit.
  • After that, an Ophelia star will appear at night on the village. Close to where Fuyuko stands after the main story events. (You don't have to buy the outfit to trigger this event)

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I can't exactly pinpoint it, but this game feels like wading through molasses. Moving and talking has this weird feeling to it like everything is weighed down. Quests feel like a joyless chore. A lot of stuff is hidden and you have to search forever for it. The artwork and differing characterizations are the saving grace for this game, but it feels like the developer is overly ambitious and/or delusional about his skills in game design.

Reactions: bluechocolate

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I can't exactly pinpoint it, but this game feels like wading through molasses. Moving and talking has this weird feeling to it like everything is weighed down. Quests feel like a joyless chore. A lot of stuff is hidden and you have to search forever for it. The artwork and differing characterizations are the saving grace for this game, but it feels like the developer is overly ambitious and/or delusional about his skills in game design.
That "moving and talking" and "finding things" is often part of open world games such like this, though it's rather bound to MMO(RPG)s than singleplayer games.

Nov 14, 2017
Here folks

Yes, your Prologue save will work, and yes, this build has the first 3 chapters.
Holy frog the chuchumi scene is very, very good!

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Here folks

so since this has all of the first 3 chapters, that means i can delete the original prologue file i have downloaded right?

Reactions: raul07bv
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes