3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
D

Deleted member 1113184

at this point i have no idea anymore which scenes are in and out and what build has what, it is truly confusing.
Everything is in 0.41.3 except for the Kitsune Twins Animations, Nekomata Animations and The Hallowen build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gabaw and fabersum

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can just view the scenes if you want in the gallery. There is an unlock all scenes button.
Haven't played it since several day builds got added, probably haven't read the thread carefully enough either, thx for pointing that out.
(Should have played since saves got added, because that was the annoying part in the previous builds, but for some reason haven't.)

ro11ie

Jul 30, 2018
Haven't played it since several day builds got added, probably haven't read the thread carefully enough either, thx for pointing that out.
(Should have played since saves got added, because that was the annoying part in the previous builds, but for some reason haven't.)
How do u get into the galery ,, i can only find memories not galery

• Angry
Reactions: madmax20

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lol guessing end of content is when you get taken home after saving the yuki onna since i cant leave or sleep

Appleo

Jan 15, 2018
lol guessing end of content is when you get taken home after saving the yuki onna since i cant leave or sleep
I had the same problem as well. you need to click on the door from the side while leaning against the wall. But after that all you do is talk a little bit with everyone

l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
I'm slightly confused about what the "unique builds" is. Does it mean each build has only that animation? and if so, if i download the main file, can i just download the ones missing from it in order to get everything in one?

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
I'm slightly confused about what the "unique builds" is. Does it mean each build has only that animation? and if so, if i download the main file, can i just download the ones missing from it in order to get everything in one?
well, just say it. spin-off

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes