3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
Kurwa 99 -
If you want the mystery girl and unlock all the galleries - Save your game on evening 1 before turning in the crab fetch quest. I think talking to Ara on night 1 is OK. Going home is the certain safe option.
For Mystery girl I would just avoid any red dialogue options. Day one Faranne has the red dialogue option. Do not take the red just to be sure.
You have to skip Mako introduction entirely to get Mystery Girl. Don't talk to anyone unless you have to.

Anyways keep the master save on evening 1 after collecting crabs so you can unlock everything either way.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Kurwa 99 -
If you want the mystery girl and unlock all the galleries - Save your game on evening 1 before turning in the crab fetch quest. I think talking to Ara on night 1 is OK. Going home is the certain safe option.
For Mystery girl I would just avoid any red dialogue options. Day one Faranne has the red dialogue option. Do not take the red just to be sure.
You have to skip Mako introduction entirely to get Mystery Girl. Don't talk to anyone unless you have to.

Anyways keep the master save on evening 1 after collecting crabs so you can unlock everything either way.
Well you can also be a noob and click unlock all in gallery.

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
Honestly the scenes themselves are not that great. They are passable and better than tattooed meatbag 3D girl pron for certain. But the animations are a bit clunky and it has very limited options and angles.
However the camera is POV by default in all scenes.
The game experience itself is where the quality is. Dialogue is hilarious. The waifus are just amazing.
If you're looking for straightforward POV scenes try Illusion Games from Japan. Find their games then add Final Repack to search for the giant mod packs + the games in free downloads. They have Queen Opala card mods. I have an Osira in Honey Select.
The alternate camera angles in MGI are simply there to laugh at the paper bag head I believe.

slowstar

Jul 4, 2019
Kurwa 99 -

dude you need to play on a save without fucking ONCE thats the only way you get it you peasant and we aRENT FREAKING TROLLING i even tried it out my self and it worked

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
That's why I suggest a day one mastersave for unlocking both options.
I know it's silly. And she's not even sexy like the monstergirls.
I kind of prefer the lack of voice work in this game. (Unless he gets some JP voice actors.) She breaks the trend and it's very strange.
Also I thought this new update comes with an unlock all gallery now?
Sure beats playing beta male for 2-3 days just to unlock one character.
I feel your pain.

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
Can anyone show ?
From Patreon:
Introducing Therona
The mighty general of the Empire finally joins the island!

With Typhon and Veera, the party is now complete.

Likely the hardest character to model yet, she took me weeks to finish. To be fair my only experience with quadrupedal characters was Shobu and he's fairly lacking in detail compared to the girls.

The next build is coming along but it'll take at least another couple months to finish, feel free to lower your pledge or whatever until then

I haven't started working on Veera's lewd scene yet and that might become a choke point as the lamia body might be a nightmare to work with, we'll see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shoutout to Phantomazing for suggesting her name!

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes