3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Awesome! I'll try it out right away!

EDIT: Loved it! Thank you! Now do a naked Ara version pls :D
in the halloween client it cannot be done i already tried it however it can be done in the client 0.41.3. I will try if there are no bugs place the mod.

here's what I managed to achieve!
there is also the nude mod of mako not placed on the screen so you know how it is made :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1606434

what about veera and dragon lady xD
Veera would be pretty neat, but I'm still confused if this mod is just a mesh/model replacer or if they're actually edited models or what lol I don't recall the Dragon Queen being naked in any of the builds, so it's maybe the latter.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Veera would be pretty neat, but I'm still confused if this mod is just a mesh/model replacer or if they're actually edited models or what lol I don't recall the Dragon Queen being naked in any of the builds, so it's maybe the latter.
To answer your question the nude mod is obtained by eliminating the models of the clothes from the client, to answer the question about the Dragon Queen no a build has never been released where she was naked so you are the first to see her ;)

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Awesome!

I take it the halloween build ara model doesn't have clothes on a body but is one piece or something, so you can't change her.

It's a pity, because most of the charm is having her in various positions, not just standing, so the holloween mod would have been perfect! But thank you for everything so far nonetheless!

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Awesome!

I take it the halloween build ara model doesn't have clothes on a body but is one piece or something, so you can't change her.

It's a pity, because most of the charm is having her in various positions, not just standing, so the holloween mod would have been perfect! But thank you for everything so far nonetheless!

I will see what can be done for socks I think something can be done

D

Deleted member 1606434

To answer your question the nude mod is obtained by eliminating the models of the clothes from the client, to answer the question about the Dragon Queen no a build has never been released where she was naked so you are the first to see her ;)
Dude that's pretty neat! I'd love to see a modded Veera too!

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes