Unity Abandoned Monster Girl Legacy [v0.0.1] [graf-Gopher]

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, another Monster Girl [island/land/house/mansion/area/planet/realm] that ended up abandoned. And what a surprise, it had a Patreon... And it's on Unity... One of a million whom hopped on the trend for a quick buck using stolen assets and free H-animation packages. Monster Girl content has so much potential for something truly good... Yet here we are again and again.

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
Not at all. There is no connection to monster girl island. It's a Shoggoth from the monster girl encyclopia.
Judging by the thumbnails alone it's seems to be more or less direct rip off from the MGI slime scene, except for the model, which I think is just altered to resemble Shoggoth.
Most likely just made a cheap rip off, scammed couple gullible idiots and then fucked off once people figured it out.

Not that I mind, MGI dev has been dripfeeding the game for god knows how long now. Last time I checked you couldn't even get updates on how the game is progressing unless you paid which is fucking absurd. All the old sites, previews etc. he had were nuked by him. Yes I'm aware it's on steam now. The same version which was leaked ages ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: DumbAssSpaceMarine

mikeblack

Oct 10, 2017
Judging by the thumbnails alone it's seems to be more or less direct rip off from the MGI slime scene, except for the model, which I think is just altered to resemble Shoggoth.
Most likely just made a cheap rip off, scammed couple gullible idiots and then fucked off once people figured it out.
I don't really get where you see similarities. Just because booth use a tentacle? They don't have the same pose or tentacle if you refer to this scene:
1.jpg

Also doing the model should be far more work than doing the animations. If he really did the model he most likely did also the animations.

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017

Not that I mind, MGI dev has been dripfeeding the game for god knows how long now. Last time I checked you couldn't even get updates on how the game is progressing unless you paid which is fucking absurd. All the old sites, previews etc. he had were nuked by him. Yes I'm aware it's on steam now. The same version which was leaked ages ago.
I stopped supporting MGI a couple of years ago as i had supported it from the start and i didnt see enough progress being made to justify funding the project any longer.

Feb 21, 2018
since no one else did just wanted to say what this is.
a short animated experiences with 1 female character. its in first person but you cannot move. you watch 2 scenes if you choose the "yes" option when given a chance and it ends.

i thought it was animated very well. really a shame this wasn't a completed project. not sure what the plan was if there was any. but i liked how it started at the very least.
rip another potentially good experience.

Reactions: ZennyStar

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
idk why but the thought of this "Game" being in russian is funny af to me or infact any H-Game