Unity Monster Girl Project [v2024-07-26] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 17, 2018
Props to the dev; just played the 'pure' version and it is fucking amazing. I guess my only question would be, if you put the 'pure' and 'not pure' version of the game side-by-side, what's different? What content is in the 'not pure' or 'full' game that is not in the 'pure' one linked here?

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I checked the pure version and I've gotta say I really like that there's diversity in base state animations and aroused animations, honestly I didn't even realise at first that there are even ones for defeat in boss fight, I was very pleasantly suprised especially during game over cutscene, not many developers would make different animation just because the MC was not aroused, like for example in aya normal phase you get hug in base state and fuck in aroused, in giantess phase you get vore in base or tongue play in aroused state, that is amazing and I can see that dev is clearly passionate about his work.

Reactions: dreamdemon
Jun 5, 2021
Hey my laptop is a bit old to run properly the game, it feels laggy to lay, does anyone knowhow to access the rewards in every theme without playing? (save modifying, or sharing a savefile for each theme)

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Apologies if this has been asked already, but do you plan on giving the 'normal' mobs game over scenes as well? I particularly like the cat girls(and cat girl boss), so I'm hoping they'll get something like that.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hey my laptop is a bit old to run properly the game, it feels laggy to lay, does anyone knowhow to access the rewards in every theme without playing? (save modifying, or sharing a savefile for each theme)
I don't think themes store "progress" permanently.
You can try my collection. Stand-alone scenes, no gameplay.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-v2024-07-24-dreamdemon.25013/post-12315484

Apologies if this has been asked already, but do you plan on giving the 'normal' mobs game over scenes as well? I particularly like the cat girls(and cat girl boss), so I'm hoping they'll get something like that.
Poor DreamDemon. More scenes. :HideThePain:
But the Werecat mini-boss could have a scene..She knows how to fight, talk, and maybe even ..hold a "weapon". :sneaky:

Reactions: rKnight

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Props to the dev; just played the 'pure' version and it is fucking amazing. I guess my only question would be, if you put the 'pure' and 'not pure' version of the game side-by-side, what's different? What content is in the 'not pure' or 'full' game that is not in the 'pure' one linked here?
001.jpg
More adult scenes.
In the full version, after removing Nightmare Shard, you can call Aya at that location and obtain the scene.

Because I treat every version with my heart.
Even if this "pure" version is considered worthless here, it still provides a complete gaming experience.
You won't feel like this is just a tool reminding you to pay for the full version.

002.jpg
In the full version, there are two mob events.
One of the scenes features a cat girl and a fairy.

Game Over scenes are currently limited to Nightmare battles.

The "gallery"/monster manual shows "Fairy A". So.. Fairy B in the next chapter?
And I guess the next chapter is about Foxy.

There is currently a voting going on on Patreon to decide which monster lord will appear next.
The candidates are Foxy and Cle.

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Oh thanks to the author for listening to people's opinions and doing almost everything (except Aya)I made it available, now it will be interesting to go through the topic now.

Reactions: DocRipper

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I went through the whole game in about an hour (if you don't take into account the farm stars). And what can I say.

Spoiler by scene (in the demo version).
1)Cat girl A and B, hipjob(A) and cowgirl(B)
2)Fairy, Footjob
3)Alraune A and B, HandJob(A) and BlowJob
4)Werecat(boss), CowGirl and legUp no game over screen
5)Nightmare(final boss for demo), footjob and pussy suck(1 phase) and Breastfeeding and handjob(2 phase), Game over Missionary(1 phase) and Blowjob(2 phase).

And that all.
I'm still waiting for the hack full version with additional scenes with enemies in hidden locations (namely alrauna(B) and the cat girl(A), fairy).
That's all for now. Who is interested in saving the full demo (without the defeated boss, they will not be saved).
It's still a little bit of content considering the game's development time.
I bet the game 6.5/10
I took 3.5 points (little content and during development time, not all scenes).
The demo takes about 40 minutes to complete.
I would have given more points if the game had been released 5 years ago.
save location
Users\YOU\AppData\LocalLow\DreamDemon

Reactions: sgtmike6
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes