• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I have done both and she still nukes me into the ground. Did you read my comment because I said I did this exact thing. The evaluation just says to play defensively but even when I do that I can't out heal the damage she does while I do miniscule amounts myself. This fight is badly placed honestly.
To Half-Spoiler this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fights in this game are pretty heavily scripted and you'll only really lose if you fail to figure out the script you're meant to follow.
Mostly, you're right, although there's an RNG element involved, too, especially if you play on Hard (to unlock all the moves of each enemy). The enemy does use Random Moves most of the time, although usually with a lot of conditions (such as HP thresholds / special situations), so you can get unlucky at times and have them use a sequence of moves that is impossible to beat.

It's quite intended by the game to have to Restart fights (and thus, they made mechanics revolving your Defeats, like the Evaluation screen).

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Could be corrupted download (maybe it stopped mid-way), try to check if it has the proper file size (that shows on the download page), then try to open it with your alternative Archive opener (if you already used WinRar, try 7zip, or vice-versa).

Best bet would be to re-download it, if none of the archive openers work (and ur not given any other error name or explanation).

Although this error can also appear if certain archives are passworded, and you try to extract them and then input the wrong password (or simply close off the password window).

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Can anybody give a monstropedia full save? Full save above doesn't work when put it in save folder(

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Can anybody give a monstropedia full save? Full save above doesn't work when put it in save folder(
Try my saves (as mentioned in the Archive (Password: "DRLF4"), you place the Save files (the "gloval.sav" and the others) directly into the "save" folder within your game folder (or you make one if there isn't any already) ).

If it still doesn't work, let me know, and how it shows on your end

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Try my saves (as mentioned in the Archive (Password: "DRLF4"), you place the Save files (the "gloval.sav" and the others) directly into the "save" folder within your game folder (or you make one if there isn't any already) ).

If it still doesn't work, let me know, and how it shows on your end
Thanks, It works!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Welp, small update, I just made a Cheat Table for the game and put it into the Game Files I share for the game (kinda surprized I didn't make it before, it can help).

No more getting stuck on any battles!
(Won't work that well for Overhaul Mods though, especially if they change the Executable)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welp, small update, I just made a Cheat Table for the game and put it into the Game Files I share for the game (kinda surprized I didn't make it before, it can help).

No more getting stuck on any battles!
(Won't work that well for Overhaul Mods though, especially if they change the Executable)
Thank you for adding this cheat sheet!

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I know this is a really weird question to add but is there any mod that adds fart or anal vore content to the game?
If you can't find it on google, then I would assume not. ...I'll probably regret asking, but what is anal vore? MGQ has quite a bit of vore so I assume it's something different.

Degen_fart

Jan 28, 2024
Then at least tell me if there is a sex scene for Alice, she is too hot even though I am not into bestiality.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes