• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any way to put it into Borderless? Or even fullscreen? I loaded my game and it just switched from fullscreen to windowed. Thanks in advance!

possum1

May 17, 2018
I know right. MGQ's tagline should be changed from "Lose and be R-ed" to "Came for the "Plot" but stayed for the PLOT.
View attachment 3566474
yeah.. actually remember quite vividly being in the middle of the story, stopping and wondering wtf is up with the story and why is it so interesting lol. to this day i still wouldn't be able to kill alice to watch whatever scene you get from doing it even if i tried.

it's blurred because it's a story spoiler, don't click it if you never played it. y'all been warned, people who still haven't.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah.. actually remember quite vividly being in the middle of the story, stopping and wondering wtf is up with the story and why is it so interesting lol. to this day i still wouldn't be able to kill alice to watch whatever scene you get from doing it even if i tried.

it's blurred because it's a story spoiler, don't click it if you never played it. y'all been warned, people who still haven't.
Big kudos for using spoiler tags. The fact this fandom is so good about not spoiling demonstrates just how well a game can bring out the best in it's fandom.

As for that scene, I had no problem with it but that's because I am a devoted Ilias worshipper. It is quite a tearjerker and would make anyone else pretty sad. :cry:

Reactions: possum1

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Big kudos for using spoiler tags. The fact this fandom is so good about not spoiling demonstrates just how well a game can bring out the best in it's fandom.

As for that scene, I had no problem with it but that's because I am a devoted Ilias worshipper. It is quite a tearjerker and would make anyone else pretty sad. :cry:
It helps that it's a short Bad End, so you can do it like an afterthought and quickly continuing with the main story afterwards.

Cyocat

Jan 10, 2020
Just got this up and running on a Mac using Wine, but pretty much all the text is squished like this. Anyone else have this issue?
Anyone know how to fix the weird text gaps when running the game in Wine?
ok so i ran into the same issue when running the game on wine, the game was able to be english but the spacing of ev er y si ng le w or d wa s li ke t hi s , so i did some searching and found that you do:

"sudo apt install winetricks" (to install winetricks and use their command to get all the fonts needed)
and then
"winetricks allfonts"
this will download EVERY font winetricks can find and give it to WINE to use. after its done, it got the game text to look good, different font than the weird spaced font but it looks good and no spacing issues

first post, i know the formatting sucks, i hope this helped!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone have an suggestions on where to find/ how to make some ama ama dango? Playing MGQ and some of Paradox has gotten me wanting to try some.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From the Wiki entry on it , seems to be an in-universe variant of Honey Rice. Google recipes for that and find one that sounds best to you (unless you also have Happiness Honey hidden somewhere around... :ROFLMAO: )
Thank you, I will give that a look. Sadly I don't have any happiness honey... How is happiness honey made again? Perhaps there is a close equivalent to it in our world.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes