Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Happiness food item" just makes me think of said food item mixed with weed
Lol, that makes me wonder what the Southerland Inn is putting into their ama ama dango to make it so famous and why it has to use "Honey" from "Happiness" village... It makes me think the honey may be laced with something that makes the consumer feel very good. :cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Lol, that makes me wonder what the Southerland Inn is putting into their ama ama dango to make it so famous and why it has to use "Honey" from "Happiness" village... It makes me think the honey may be laced with something that makes the consumer feel very good. :cool:
It's probably honey mixed with the harpies' (ESPECIALLY MOMMY HARPY QUEEN YES YES YES UOOOGGHH) pussy juices? :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AFSkills

Nov 3, 2023
Try my saves (as mentioned in the Archive (Password: "DRLF4"), you place the Save files (the "gloval.sav" and the others) directly into the "save" folder within your game folder (or you make one if there isn't any already) ).

If it still doesn't work, let me know, and how it shows on your end
hello, how exactly do you use the cheats embeded?
where do i put the files

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
hello, how exactly do you use the cheats embeded?
where do i put the files
It's a Cheat table, first you need the Cheat Engine program, and then you run the table with the game opened. I did mention about Cheat Engine within the Text files of the Files, you need that program to use the Cheat Table

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
I cannot load any of my saves after saving at a save location shortly after the promestein fight. they are all still present, and i have already used the 'convert' option in the extras menu, but the 'save inherit' option remains greyed out. i have no idea what to do anymore. anybody know how i can fix this?

DeBustNut

Apr 29, 2022
Does anyone have any patches to allow the game to be played on android?
Alright i found a better solution and it doesn't require anything other than the main game files, you get to play the game fully with all features too whereas on Onscripter you can't load side stories and some osts doesn't play correctly so this is essentially the best way to play on android.

First download Winlator on their github, the latest is always displayed at the bottom and on top of the release page.
Then install it and open it, let it download all the necessary components.
Afterwards create a container and fine tune the settings according to how powerful your phone is, then start up the container.
It'll open a windows-type screen at which point just double tap D: and search for the main game file folder, double tap the game executable and there you go.

The game plays fully with no bug whatsoever and it runs really well too, surprisingly light on battery consumption so there's no reason for you to use Onscripter anymore. The downside is Winlator can take up lots of your storage space so make sure you have at least 2gb worth of storage before attempting it.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
ive found that repeatedly shutting off the device while current mgq app is running eventually locks it into part 3, while deleting saves like it always does

• Wow

Zandaos

Sep 7, 2022
Alright i found a better solution and it doesn't require anything other than the main game files, you get to play the game fully with all features too whereas on Onscripter you can't load side stories and some osts doesn't play correctly so this is essentially the best way to play on android.

First download Winlator on their github, the latest is always displayed at the bottom and on top of the release page.
Then install it and open it, let it download all the necessary components.
Afterwards create a container and fine tune the settings according to how powerful your phone is, then start up the container.
It'll open a windows-type screen at which point just double tap D: and search for the main game file folder, double tap the game executable and there you go.

The game plays fully with no bug whatsoever and it runs really well too, surprisingly light on battery consumption so there's no reason for you to use Onscripter anymore. The downside is Winlator can take up lots of your storage space so make sure you have at least 2gb worth of storage before attempting it.

Just a heads up this doesn't work on s24 ultra yet! Can't wait to try it out when it gets updated though!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
ive found that repeatedly shutting off the device while current mgq app is running eventually locks it into part 3, while deleting saves like it always does
Ilias commandment #6: Thou shall not abruptly improperly enter and exit the world of MGQ too many times.

Ilias.png

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone know how to get a uncen patch not through steam (or do I just need to create an account and get it over with)?

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes