Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Happiness food item" just makes me think of said food item mixed with weed
Lol, that makes me wonder what the Southerland Inn is putting into their ama ama dango to make it so famous and why it has to use "Honey" from "Happiness" village... It makes me think the honey may be laced with something that makes the consumer feel very good. :cool:

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Lol, that makes me wonder what the Southerland Inn is putting into their ama ama dango to make it so famous and why it has to use "Honey" from "Happiness" village... It makes me think the honey may be laced with something that makes the consumer feel very good. :cool:
It's probably honey mixed with the harpies' (ESPECIALLY MOMMY HARPY QUEEN YES YES YES UOOOGGHH) pussy juices? :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AFSkills

Nov 3, 2023
Try my saves (as mentioned in the Archive (Password: "DRLF4"), you place the Save files (the "gloval.sav" and the others) directly into the "save" folder within your game folder (or you make one if there isn't any already) ).

If it still doesn't work, let me know, and how it shows on your end
hello, how exactly do you use the cheats embeded?
where do i put the files

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
hello, how exactly do you use the cheats embeded?
where do i put the files
It's a Cheat table, first you need the Cheat Engine program, and then you run the table with the game opened. I did mention about Cheat Engine within the Text files of the Files, you need that program to use the Cheat Table

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
I cannot load any of my saves after saving at a save location shortly after the promestein fight. they are all still present, and i have already used the 'convert' option in the extras menu, but the 'save inherit' option remains greyed out. i have no idea what to do anymore. anybody know how i can fix this?

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes