Krikit

Jul 23, 2017

There you go. Though I don't know if it's the same one. Just rummaged through the stash and never played it.

Reactions: heebyweeby
Aug 7, 2017
Hey all, I have a thing where I modded the music (for my own personal tastes) to replace certain tracks with others from various games, animes & whatnot, to make it sound better or add some humor into areas. I'd be curious to hear what people think.

Be sure to backup your BGM folder first as this will obviously overwrite a large portion of files.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
this is pretty old but is the current mega link patched? Or do I still have to use this link ( )

Dec 6, 2017
Hi! so i download ALL 3 PARTS ARE JOINED FOR FULL GAME AND COMPLETELY PATCHED . then i extract it . I press in Mon_Que.exe but the game do not start. It show the game screen then it gone. Anyone know how to fix it. I try to change to japan locale too. Still not work.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I know that this game has been out for a long time but... Is there like an apk/android/mobile version for this game?
Also with all the other endgame/sidestories not lagging/black screen/not working?

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I know that this game has been out for a long time but... Is there like an apk/android/mobile version for this game?
Also with all the other endgame/sidestories not lagging/black screen/not working?
You can play this on android by using the app ONScripter plus.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Alright, I tried it and it works but I think it's still kind of the same about the spin-off stories not working. Any clue how to make them work in Android version in Onscripter+?

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Alright, I tried it and it works but I think it's still kind of the same about the spin-off stories not working. Any clue how to make them work in Android version in Onscripter+?
I never got around to trying the side-stories, and I don't have enough space on my tablet right now to download it again.

NJ

Aug 29, 2017
Fucking LOVED this game man. I'll see if I can replay it sometime too. The story, music, and art were absolutely delicious.
...albeit, for generally most of the time. Gameplay was ehh, but they made some amazingly creative use of the limited hand they were given through such a format! Gonna hit up Paradox now, can't stop riding this train.

Jul 22, 2017
Can I save at random in these game or just at said locations? Can someone explain how the saving works? I'm at the beginning

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes