sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I've been avoiding this game for a while even tho i heard that the story is kinda good due to the shota tag and probably hardcore femdom, masochistic stuff which i'm not a fan of. Is the story good enough to enjoy despise all of those aren't my kink?

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I've been avoiding this game for a while even tho i heard that the story is kinda good due to the shota tag and probably hardcore femdom, masochistic stuff which i'm not a fan of. Is the story good enough to enjoy despise all of those aren't my kink?
The stories great, though fairly predictable, and while all the sex is femdom, nearly all of it is only seen if you lose battles, plus there's plenty of variety to it so some might still catch your interest. All the characters are likable, and the villains are great. The music is all around great, and one of the last boss songs is from the original Doom. It's worth at least playing part 1, it's not too long and gives a good idea of what the games like.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I played this when it first came out 7-8 years ago, was anything added to the game (artwork/designs/stories/battles) since then? I had beaten the first two and there was so much content I don't remember going through. Also, there are some battle and field music missing.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
typical i think luka is your real name taht why we cnat change the name in the game, you are a guy who is not populat with the girls adn you love monstergirls that why you amde this game

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I finally found out what happened with the different images/music files between games. When this was released individually back in the day, some files were updated and music lost from the time the first games was released to the time the third game was released. Some artwork for scenes were redrawn (such and Alice and Luka's scene after Ilias Kreuz's downfall) and some music ditched for music from other versions of the game. For instance, this was the complete "Field 2" music file from the first game. They used a portion of it I believe, unfortunately the game I downloaded some 7-8 years ago I don't have anymore.

Reactions: ss6

Unencrypted

Jul 4, 2018
Any chance of getting an updated save file? File from page 1 doesn't seem to do anything, and i'm not getting any luck online.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Does this game later give a gallery option? I always ask about games since why not. Don't really like having to save every chance just in case I ever wanna try fapping to a fucking slug.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
yes, it has "monsterpedia". You can recall any unlocked scene. I advise you to try to lose to every possible attack because there are situations when losing scene differs based on the way you lose.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
does this game automatically switch from part 1 to 2 or I must change it manually? and how do i do that?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes