Oct 2, 2018
Link is down on Mega. Says the Account that created said link was terminated due to multiple violations of Mega's Terms of Service. But the other links work.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
yes, Mega link is dead. Google Drive link works. Kaspersky scanned 8,710 files and found nothing untoward. runs just fine.

Pepega

Nov 12, 2018
So I just finished the main story and I believe I did all the optional quests, but there's still 4 pages missing in the Monsterpedia, is that normal?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
So I just finished the main story and I believe I did all the optional quests, but there's still 4 pages missing in the Monsterpedia, is that normal?
well there are some battles in ch1 that can be bypassed like the mandrgora and others that are easy to miss like Illias' first scene

Google drive link?? There is one?
see the quote below
anyone heard of the Fan remaster that fixes issues with saving, scripts, and upscales to 720 or 1080? Because it seems cool. Link provided for mod.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Fuck me sideways with a rusty spoon I can't believe I found this on this site.
I made a trainer for this game years ago, now if only I can find my old files :rolleyes:

GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
Hoping someone can help me with something. I played this game back when it first came out, but my computer crapped out on me before part 3 came out so I never finished it. I wanna finally beat it (pun intended), but would rather not have to restart from the very start. Does anyone have a save from the end of part 2 that has a completed monsterpedia and adventure record up to that point so I can continue where I left off. I could just restart from the beginning, but I'd rather not since the game is pretty long. Not that that's a bad thing of course.

IntonerZero

Dec 1, 2017
I could just restart from the beginning, but I'd rather not since the game is pretty long. Not that that's a bad thing of course.
I replay this game multiple times a year, it's really not that long even taking the time to read every single piece of dialogue and optional dialogue. Parts 1 and 2 are short compared to part 3 as well, so you could probably get up to speed in 3 or so hours. I'd say it's worth it.
But here you go, I was recently replaying it for the umpteenth time and have a save right at the final boss of part 2 and one right at the beginning of part 3 depending on where you wanna start.

Relevant save should be save 42/43 to put you right at the end of part 2/beginning of part 3. If the save doesn't work lemme know

Reactions: GamerGuy1988

GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you so much. Maybe I was just remembering wrong, but I honestly thought the game was really long. It was actually one of my first adult oriented video games. Possibly the second one if I remember correctly.

Sep 1, 2018
im having a problem,first time I player the game I got a crash with a attack of a pentagram,so I ReDownloaded the game all over,and tried again from 0(new game no old save)and still getting the same error,I cant get pass from this part 1589353742477.png
(Edit: I found a workaroun,turning effects to instant in config seems to have fixed the problem)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 56 Votes