MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
And is there a way to edit my record, and Monsterpedia? because I still remember what I had recorded that seemed important

troll69JT

Sep 7, 2019
Save Location
You could """save""" wherever you want if you have Save Location copied to your clipboard, but doing so shoves you back to the previous instance of Save Location, and it'll potentially corrupt your save file.

r ave Location
Screenshot 2020-09-15 001500.png

AnemicUnicorn

Aug 14, 2018
Might not be the best place for it, but does anyone have mirror links for the 1080p remaster by Lugia19?
The Google Drive links keep failing on me, probably because of traffic. It would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: nvm, got it to work in the end. Google Drive just doesn't play nice with IDM

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Does this game has all Parts? I mean
I checked it and the game shows final chapter. Help??

Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone here have a guide to all foot stuff in the game? (As in what monsters have that sorta thing)

If not, I have hours of content ahead of me to find the two scenes of foot fetish content -- frankly, I can live with that. All foot bros, don't worry, I gotchu. Just give me like: Ten days.

kayn15

May 24, 2017
Does anyone here have a guide to all foot stuff in the game? (As in what monsters have that sorta thing)

If not, I have hours of content ahead of me to find the two scenes of foot fetish content -- frankly, I can live with that. All foot bros, don't worry, I gotchu. Just give me like: Ten days.
Not exactly my thing, but out of curiosity I did a quick search through the gallery and found 7. Many of the monster girls don't have feet, though. That made the search quicker. So, in order: Granberia second encounter, Succubus Witch, Archangel Mariel, Elizabeth, Lamiaroid, Naccubus, Eva. There may be more, you can play it and find out.

Last edited:

Aris5467

Jun 16, 2017
I feel like an idiot for even asking this but it's the one executable for all 3 games right, I used to have all three games separately but that hdd died.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes