• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
What should I spend my small medals on? Is it worth it to buy the king job item or should I try to recruit the medal queen or something?

I'm guessing the gear isn't really worth it since you'd eventually find the equivalent anyway.

Is there a way to grind small medals from monster drops/steals or could you carry over your medals to new game+ if you were going to do a second playthrough to get the route specific monster girls?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What should I spend my small medals on? Is it worth it to buy the king job item or should I try to recruit the medal queen or something?

I'm guessing the gear isn't really worth it since you'd eventually find the equivalent anyway.

Is there a way to grind small medals from monster drops/steals or could you carry over your medals to new game+ if you were going to do a second playthrough to get the route specific monster girls?
You can grind medals on mimic island.
There will also be medal king later in the game that will offer different stuff.
It is up to you on what you want to spend first, imo job items are better to go first.

Jan 8, 2018

If I remember right King has very good passive skills, so it's probably worth it as a goal.
You can farm medals on Mimic Island as mentioned, and NG+ keeps the medals while reseting all the loot locations.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I think I overleveled a bit too much. Its hard mode but I just took out one of the new game plus bosses well before I even got the advanced jobs/races. Should I up the difficulty?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
I think I overleveled a bit too much. Its hard mode but I just took out one of the new game plus bosses well before I even got the advanced jobs/races. Should I up the difficulty?
Yeah, go for it. My run started on hard, then crept up to very hard around the time of getting Gnome, insane after Yamatai, and paradox for the end of part 2. Then I had to go back to normal for the collab because the boss fights with brand new characters were impossible otherwise. Another alternative to increasing the difficulty is to switch up the party and try other characters that are at lower levels.

Haematogeneous

Jan 12, 2022
I'm looking to mod a unit into the game. I've mostly got the understanding of the code, except for a few aspects. How do I set the initial XP for each class for the unit, how do I set what classes the unit can and can't access, and how do I rectify this error: Maybe this has to do with the fact that I'm not setting initial XP for the unit in all aspects. Can you help me complete my side project?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'm looking to mod a unit into the game. I've mostly got the understanding of the code, except for a few aspects. How do I set the initial XP for each class for the unit, how do I set what classes the unit can and can't access, and how do I rectify this error: Maybe this has to do with the fact that I'm not setting initial XP for the unit in all aspects. Can you help me complete my side project?
Whatever you're doing you should do that in Ace.

Anyone know where I can find the souls for all the advanced classes?
You should be able to find all info on the wiki.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

get more than 1 medal
use CE modified it
IE: 3*2+1 first scan then consume 1 ----> next scan 2*2+1 find the value address after that change the value to 199
this can work for any items (weapon,armor,consumable etc)

Haematogeneous

Jan 12, 2022
Whatever you're doing you should do that in Ace.

You should be able to find all info on the wiki.
I already have RPG Maker VX Ace. I got most of the details done, including the standby position in the Pocket Castle and the separate class specifically for each unit. Trust me, I had a bit of coding experience prior to starting the project in the first place.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
They would never listen to you, not to mention you would have to send your message in Japanese and on Japanese site. This is not some patreon game when user can make requests that would make graphic limited to a single artist, unless you are willing to fund it yourself, not to mention it would slower development even more.
The "little guys" have no voice. :cry:

neverland66

Feb 13, 2020
I know that I'm kind of late, but you can activate chesse menu in ANY version of the game, change character params etc.

Just download RPG maker VX ace, open game projet from it and change whatever you want. If you want I can explain in steps about cheese, but before that - can anyone please tell me where can I find combat screams? I want to translate them from Japanese. If anyone could help I would be grateful.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks. Also apparently Giants are extremely new, coming out in patch 2.40. I dont know when that was but since this is patch 2.41 Im guessing it wasnt that long ago. I wonder if thats an indication that Part 3 will have even more Giants.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes