RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
also part 3 is meant to be bigger then part 1 and 2 put together so when it does come out paradox will be a pretty long game to complete

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
So uhhh... What's happened in the past 2 years? I haven't played since v2.23 but it sounds as though not much has been added and the level cap has gone up by just 10 levels. I have no idea what I was doing in my saves so was thinking of restarting, but noticed my last save had 120 hours accumulated... Just want to know if there was even enough added to warrant spending another 120+ hours to catch up.
Outside the Labyrinth of Chaos, which presumably you never touched, there is two major events and a bunch of minor ones. All new content would be 15-20 hours to go through, more if you are checking the new dialogue and interactions of all companions.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know the skill number or job/race necessary to get "Physical Converter", "Technique Converter", and "Heavy Technique"?

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh no, I don't know what I'm doing with patching this game. xD I have 2.35 and that was just a easy move files from one folder to the main game, but 2.41 makes me feel like I'm looking at witchcraft.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Oh no, I don't know what I'm doing with patching this game. xD I have 2.35 and that was just a easy move files from one folder to the main game, but 2.41 makes me feel like I'm looking at witchcraft.
How do you expect to get help without telling any details what and where you are stuck?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Well, for your question, you already got a list in game of all skills you can learn from each job/race in library+, and there is also wika, and there is a list of all ID's of job/race on , i have no idea why you dont use it, i already told you about it once.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Well, for your question, you already got a list in game of all skills you can learn from each job/race in library+, and there is also wika, and there is a list of all ID's of job/race on , i have no idea why you dont use it, i already told you about it once.
Relax, I was just having a hard time finding it and it wasn't in the spreadsheet and looking through all the Library+ was giving me double vision and anger issues. I just wanted to know if someone had the answer handy.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Relax, I was just having a hard time finding it and it wasn't in the spreadsheet and looking through all the Library+ was giving me double vision and anger issues. I just wanted to know if someone had the answer handy.
you do realize all id's are in actors, classes, items, skills .txt's in the loose translation files you use for patching, right? And you can use ctrl+f?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For that matter, there's a severe lack of good cat girls. We have actual cat with a human face and torso, tiger centaur, Egyptian leopard centaur, and whatever Sphinx is, but no mostly human cat girl like the dog/rabbit/rat/kitsunes.
f4776aa0fd5727d0256c1b1b0a3638b2.jpg
Why didn't they use this pic!!!??? ( Kenkou Cross I assume???)
Cat girls are a MUST!!! I don't know how popular the four-legged beast types are for people playing this game????
Necessary cat girl pic:
1651542419374.png

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
I feel dumb for asking but do I need an older version of the game to play the collab or is it in every version post collab?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I feel dumb for asking but do I need an older version of the game to play the collab or is it in every version post collab?
Yeah it's part of the game, so no worries it will always be available in future versions.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes