RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Relax, I was just having a hard time finding it and it wasn't in the spreadsheet and looking through all the Library+ was giving me double vision and anger issues. I just wanted to know if someone had the answer handy.
you do realize all id's are in actors, classes, items, skills .txt's in the loose translation files you use for patching, right? And you can use ctrl+f?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For that matter, there's a severe lack of good cat girls. We have actual cat with a human face and torso, tiger centaur, Egyptian leopard centaur, and whatever Sphinx is, but no mostly human cat girl like the dog/rabbit/rat/kitsunes.
f4776aa0fd5727d0256c1b1b0a3638b2.jpg
Why didn't they use this pic!!!??? ( Kenkou Cross I assume???)
Cat girls are a MUST!!! I don't know how popular the four-legged beast types are for people playing this game????
Necessary cat girl pic:
1651542419374.png

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
I feel dumb for asking but do I need an older version of the game to play the collab or is it in every version post collab?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I feel dumb for asking but do I need an older version of the game to play the collab or is it in every version post collab?
Yeah it's part of the game, so no worries it will always be available in future versions.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Change your name to Jenkins Check Wiki.
Most standard thinking people would google that question or view wiki. If you expected something else or want to get to full discussion about character, you should try either reddit or join discord.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Tonight at 11: man who is annoyed somebody 'wasted time' by asking a question instead of looking it up posts at least 3 times about it, wasting a hundred times as much time as just answering the question.

E: also I'd answer it but I don't know the answer either because I'm not far enough into the game.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i googled the name since i did not remember who that was and from the pictures i saw she looks like the puppet maker cant wait to fight her in part 3

Reactions: avientone
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes