RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
The reason I use her. She has access to three racial evolution trees meaning she has huge a bevy of strong skills to choose from that she can always use.
Sample Slime + Scylla :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sample Kitsune:

Sample Mermaid:

The point is: these race ARE the MOST BROKEN race in the game and can carry you to floor 500 LoC to obtain Monster Lord Cassandra as companion

Honorable Mention: Gilgorn,Fulbeua,Awawa,Queen Mermaid, King of Grand Gold

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
So any news about 3?? I've seen thier last post with Alice mom aaaad many
Help I cant activate the timeloop event. I look it up on wiki. I already did the collab, Amabie quest, cassandra restoration event but still no time timeloop event
White Rabbit shows up in the Main Hall of the Pocket Castle. She's in a panic, and upon taking to her a few warnings pop up. If you haven't done the previously mentioned quests it'll stop you right there, otherwise it will explain what you are getting into.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Can you even lose anymore with that stuff?^^'
Nope lol
2 damage dealer 2 buffer = auto win
you have all package with the mermaid + kitsune (white magic song skill black magic etc) and the others are damage dealer

It's the LoC Equipment with those races and jobs you can easily bypass floor 500 and farm the equipment , and lastly

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Im wondering how you got those weapons and those stats so high
it takes lot of time tho to farm it and also for the gem (the material to enchant it even further beyond)
there is no point going beyond floor 500 cause it just ordinary floor and no superboss
fyi you need to encounter 6 special floor to encounter the superboss in part 2 starting from black alice up to monster lord cassandra

After 2.41 patch it makes easier to do LoC because noble can become noble fencer and from this job you can have ability +30% BOSS SLAYER and i think from the white magic from the mermaid or kitsune (kinda forgot) that dispell and make the boss to become vulnerable to some attack/elements

The most annoying boss are the Lukas both judgement and breaker
Judgement: less companion to deal darkness damage, only alicetromeria and gilgorn can kill it because monster lord cruelty is insane dark damage or luka sword skill that deal darkness damage 5th times
Breaker: Lucifina and micaela insane holy damage can break this guy

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
So... how does one hit 1 quadrillion damage? Not sure if this has been done, but I wanted to theory-craft to maximize damage on the new Reaper's battle challenge with normal attack stacking. I don't know how deep I need to dive for gear strong enough to hit 1 quadrillion damage, but I'm sure I'll find out eventually.

Party:

Play-by-play (all stacking explained):

Boosters not included above are either highly dependent on gear rolls (element, job, race) or not used at all (skill boosters). Prepping for this was pretty fun. Anyone got ideas to improve? Did I calc everything correctly?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
it takes lot of time tho to farm it and also for the gem (the material to enchant it even further beyond)
there is no point going beyond floor 500 cause it just ordinary floor and no superboss
fyi you need to encounter 6 special floor to encounter the superboss in part 2 starting from black alice up to monster lord cassandra

After 2.41 patch it makes easier to do LoC because noble can become noble fencer and from this job you can have ability +30% BOSS SLAYER and i think from the white magic from the mermaid or kitsune (kinda forgot) that dispell and make the boss to become vulnerable to some attack/elements

The most annoying boss are the Lukas both judgement and breaker
Judgement: less companion to deal darkness damage, only alicetromeria and gilgorn can kill it because monster lord cruelty is insane dark damage or luka sword skill that deal darkness damage 5th times
Breaker: Lucifina and micaela insane holy damage can break this guy
You just named off a lot of the members I already have in my party coincidentally! :sneaky:
Anyone have an educated guess on what that eye was that appeared to Luka in Shrift before he went all berserk? You know, it said, "Father."

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Nobody knows *shrugs*

Putting this here in case anyone wants it. Decrypted JP update files from 2.23 to 2.30
Edit 1: 2.30 to 2.31 added
Edit 2: 2.31 to 2.32 added
Edit 3: 2.32 to 2.34 added
Edit 4: 2.34 to 2.35 added
Edit 5: 2.35 to 2.40 added
Edit 6: 2.40 to 2.41 added

MGQ Paradox 2.30 Difference From 2.23 Raw JP.zip
196.4 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.31 Difference From 2.30 Raw JP.zip
10.8 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.32 Difference From 2.31 Raw JP.zip
16.5 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.34 Difference From 2.32 Raw JP.zip
14.1 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Difference From 2.34 Raw JP.zip
14.4 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.40 Difference From 2.35 Raw JP.zip
160.1 MB
Mega

MGQ Paradox 2.41 Difference From 2.40 Raw JP.zip
33.2 MB
Mega

So my stupid ass just download every MEGA file from this thread and applied it on my game folder without knowing what it those first. Will anything break or will things stay the same? Do I need to do a fresh install?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So my stupid ass just download every MEGA file from this thread and applied it on my game folder without knowing what it those first. Will anything break or will things stay the same? Do I need to do a fresh install?
If you applied at random, most likely it will break.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't expect anything major to break if you just apply the after that. All unique assets will be fine. There were a few graphics such as sprites that used generator parts to get the game out sooner then upgraded to true artist creations later so if you did those in reverse it would be somewhat a degraded experience.

So worst case scenario is possibly a sprite not looking good or potentially missing. With the translation files you overwrite the main data files anyways so anything in that folder doesn't matter. If you still have the archives just extracting them in order would fix things.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

Hwanguy

May 23, 2018
why does this whole process feel like an over complicated mess?
ive been trying to get it tanslated all day digging though the thread and using the search feature, as of now i've downloaded the mega file from page 1 and followed arzox's translating guide but the menu's and intro are still japanese

i usually just buy the games from dlsite and use textractor to play but mgqp seems far too deep and mechanic rich to just beserker my way through the game, is there an already translated and patched form of 2.41 anywhere i can just play and miss out on any future updates until part 3 is 100% released and translated?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
is there an already translated and patched form of 2.41 anywhere i can just play and miss out on any future updates until part 3 is 100% released and translated?
Look for the big DOWNLOAD at the bottom of the OP. Use one of the first 4 links below that to get the game. After that, use the pre-patched translation files link to find the post where someone helpfully provides a more up-to-date set of files you can just extract and drop into the game folder.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
If you applied at random, most likely it will break.
I actually went through each mega file from top to bottom and applied it one by one lol. Other than some dialogue missing its translation, the game works fine but I went ahead and did a fresh Pre-Patch translation file install with updated translations from the translation team thats working on this game. Its been working well and no sign of breaking so far

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes