RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Tonight at 11: man who is annoyed somebody 'wasted time' by asking a question instead of looking it up posts at least 3 times about it, wasting a hundred times as much time as just answering the question.

E: also I'd answer it but I don't know the answer either because I'm not far enough into the game.
Thank's buddy :)

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Someone tell me who or what Kagetsumugi is.
Kagetsumugi is a ancient name given to a master puppeteer of the craft. Its not a name, its a title.
It was started by Black Alice and outlawed by Alice mother (Our Alice)

After Black alice defeat by Heinrich and then Luka, she got aware of that on Paradox and reactivated the kagetsumugi lineage.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Kagetsumugi is a ancient name given to a master puppeteer of the craft. Its not a name, its a title.
It was started by Black Alice and outlawed by Alice mother (Our Alice)

After Black alice defeat by Heinrich and then Luka, she got aware of that on Paradox and reactivated the kagetsumugi lineage.
Now that's a well thought out and intelligent answer. I really didn't know as much as I thought I knew about her. And she CRAZY. Do you think that the Black Alice that recruited her is the one from the original world? She has memories of being defeated by Heinrich and Luka as well as knowledge of the white rabbit serum.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Now that's a well thought out and intelligent answer. I really didn't know as much as I thought I knew about her. And she CRAZY. Do you think that the Black Alice that recruited her is the one from the original world? She has memories of being defeated by Heinrich and Luka as well as knowledge of the white rabbit serum.
No. Its paradox Alice. Probably Dark Godess of Chaos Alice told her.

Reactions: avientone

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Alright this is a bit of longshot but anyone happens to have a 2.23 with last translation patch for that version? Curious if in innate abilities 'weapon use: chaos' shows for Hild, Nuruko, Promestein and/or Sonya.

Backpak

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone have a save before the promestien race change or timeloop event cause I can not get amabies quest to show up.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
when i use quadruple giga it only hits one enemy when it is suppose to hit all of them can someone fix that please

Iza1998

Aug 2, 2021
Help I cant activate the timeloop event. I look it up on wiki. I already did the collab, Amabie quest, cassandra restoration event but still no timeloop event

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
The reason I use her. She has access to three racial evolution trees meaning she has huge a bevy of strong skills to choose from that she can always use.

1. Best Race and job:
    Scylla + Slime = Mitsuko and awawa (Divine destiny + EX tentacle UP + Tentacle Waltz) This Race use dex as main attribute and mostly deal critical damage + most enemies in the game are weak to pleasure
  2. Succubus with nightmare Trait (insane pleasure damage, null to all ailments, elements and physical damage except pleasure) Both this and Scylla + Slime race are the best damage dealer in the game
  3. Kitsune . Almighty song for the kitsunes, tail skill (beast skill), Taoism IE: Daji and Nanabi...
  4. Mermaids. Mermaid song, Hero Song, White magic, Black Magic in one package: IE Amabie and Queen Mermaid. to unlock this job full potential master all magician, priest, gadabout and spiritualist up its advance job and applied summoner job to use summoning skill without using ability (skiill use summoning).. Summoner means you can use all summoning skill including doll spirit ghost and zombie summoning cause this job has a skill that can null any damage for 2 turn

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes