• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Just a little Help for wo want to catch monster Lord Cassandra without selling your soul...
Just Extract it in the Data Folder and substitute the file, this file is the 10th floor of the labyrinth of chaos, with a little modification, this have a forced Spawn of monster Lord Cassandra, just defeat her(pretty hard fight) and recruit her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: File Fixed, before was with Alice Spawn instead Cassandra

Last edited:

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
I downloaded the 2.41 version but is it translated already or do I need to maunally patch it? I am downloading from a samsung tablet.

Jan 16, 2019
Yea, it's kind of a meme in the game that the Nekomata is the one cute Monster Girl that both Alice and Ilias like (extremely cute, to make even Ilias like her, despite her general distaste for Monster Girls). I fully agree with this though, I'm also a cat lover, and Cat Girls are, indeed, very cute.

To expand upon this a bit, true, absolute, evil does not really exist, much like an absolute good doesn't. Those are values established by groups of self-aware, intelligent, beings, such as our society of the present world. However, these values are also relative, and can vary between the groups defining them. There are people who consider "evil" to take away the freedom of Will from people, while others consider "evil" to have no defined set of rules. It does depend on the perspective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its not like i think being evil is bad thing i always feel like ilias is pure but corrupted by time and loneliness ,her evil is more like her 'insanity' of course if you see her as evil character. then its more enjoyable in paradox, seeing her new personality is fun but i feel like she was already like this because she was extremely sad about that Grave scene and she wasnt happy that she won war in that alternate world she thought it was too much and extreme (maybe i remember wrong) in my eyes Paradox ilias is more closer to original ilias yeah she hates monsters but considering how big was her hatred against monster she couldnt change her mind easily in paradox so i think ilias never had big hatred against monsters . my persective changed after reading some novels. i feel like this novel and MGQ is very similar. why ?

idk if you will feel similar feeling but look at those lines.

“That’s why as long as people can think of it, it can be done and is probably done before.” Li Qiye smiled: “The only person worth trusting in this world is the villainous heaven(Ilias).”

“The villainous heaven? How is it different from us?” The existence(Dark Goddess) coldly uttered.

“Looks like you all are very unhappy with the villainous heaven.” Li Qiye chuckled.

“Our actions are all the same.” The voice said.

“You don’t think there’s a difference between eating a fish and killing a fish? Sure, this isn’t a perfect analogy but it’s suitable here.” Li Qiye said.

if i remember correctly Dark Goddess and monsters wanted to consume humans right ? and ilias want to save some people with ark protect . its similar . Dark Overlords want to eat everything in world and Villanious Heaven want to destroy ,world people and create new one .according to chinese mc ,villanious heaven is not evil . and like ilias ,Villanious Heaven taking free wills from humans still mc said this : The villainous heaven and I… perhaps we can co-exist, not one of us must die. However, all of those fiends, they must die!” Li Qiye’s eyes became all-piercing after declaring this.

“I know you can do it, old geezer. You have already destroyed everything once, there is nothing else that you can’t do.” Li Qiye smirked: “But don’t forget, after so many years, what do you actually have? Nothing but your empty hands!”

He continued on while stressing each word: “No matter how high you stood back then, no matter how many followers prostrated before you, what do you have now? Nothing, you’re only a lone soul remnant. Those closest to you and those most loyal to you... I’m afraid at the very last second, they were stricken with regrets! Blood ties and undying loyalty… you didn’t deserve any of these things!”

Li Qiye talking with a guy who destroyed entire life (His title was Insane Ancestor ,insane itself) . still he was really not evil .and MC loves him too much .

MC casually destroying billions of life :

This was Li Qiye’s ace card. He expended untold efforts just to get it. The crystal fowl back then immediately conceded after seeing it.

“A primordial light.” The old man narrowed his eyes.

The other existences instinctively staggered backward with their gaze fixed on the pillar.

“Indeed, the first light of the world and also the last, the light of creation and destruction. Call it whatever you want.” Li Qiye smiled.

“I thought it had exploded.” The old man said.

“You’ll be the first to die.” The old man said.

Li Qiye would suffer the full brunt of the explosion first. Turning to ashes would be his result.

“So what? Just death, no big deal.” Li Qiye let out a natural smile.

“No!!” The ones there became frightened as Li Qiye added his grand dao power and vitality after crushing the pillar.

“Boom!” The boundless light broke through the azure above them.

This was akin to hearing a sudden thunder outside the window during the night rain. It illuminated the area on top of frightening any light sleeper. In this case, even the overlords were frightened.

Everything above the firmaments blew up as a result. The shockwaves of the explosions even struck the worlds below.

“Rumble!” The damaged framework of the nine worlds and the thirteen continents shattered. The two worlds became displaced as a result. Their continents crumbled while oceans churned violently.

One landmass was blown out of the nine worlds; some continents slammed into each other.

Mortal King, Sacred Nether, Heaven Spirit World… Their framework and barriers broke down so they started squeezing together.

“Boom!” One burial ground was blown out of the nine worlds as well.

Explosions and shock waves brought monumental changes to the three thousand worlds. The lucky survivors found that nothing was the same anymore.

They got up and gazed around, speechless.

The ocean of tribulation above and the primordial tree were nowhere to be found. This was a new beginning.

“The start of a new epoch.” One person murmured.

In the nine worlds, many Races and Lineages turned to ashes overnight. Chaos and ominous disasters took over.

Alas, after destruction came creation. New lives and races appeared next. This was the order of life.

so in wuxia culture ,Ilias is more like a heroic character with insane mind and dark goddess is evil since they want to consume . weird that some chinese mc doing same things and every character sees him as hero and ilias is evil .i feel like Ilias is more like a villain in this world .

i just cant understand why people think what ilias doing is evil since im a big fan of Li Qiye .
and Li Qiye is basically chinese Ilias xD in my eyes what ilias was doing was right . its just she was controlled by insanity unlike Li Qiye . from the point of view of the world ilias is absolute a evil character but from player's eyes it depends .

i prefer absolute domination by the way.

In reality, the monstrous existences and overlords have suffered this fate as well. Only they were strong enough to survive while their friends and loved ones couldn’t overcome death.

This was the reason why they became unshackled. Joining the darkness was far easier, a simple choice that has nothing to do with morality.

Only those with an indomitable dao heart could move forward without being tempted by the darkness.

There has been no lack of supreme existences in history. Alas, only a few shared the same characteristic as Li Qiye.

“Hope can make one stronger and more determined.” Li Qiye said: “The lack of hope means the lack of shackles, this can destroy a person. In the beginning, all the dark existences certainly never thought that they would have to live in the shadows later on. They eventually lost themselves.”

“Well said.” The man pondered for a bit before agreeing.

Both of them had transcended the limitation of an epoch, capable of changing the course of the entire world, breaking and creating a new order.

Power gave them untethered freedom. The only thing capable of holding them back was hope and entrustment. This kept them grounded and sane.

Shackles that ilias gave to humans also gave absolute freedoom in my eyes so you cant be controlled by your dark feelings . absolute freedom can destroy humans they cant control their actions .so im going to choose Ilias in the end.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
its not like i think being evil is bad thing i always feel like ilias is pure but corrupted by time and loneliness ,her evil is more like her 'insanity' of course if you see her as evil character. then its more enjoyable in paradox, seeing her new personality is fun but i feel like she was already like this because she was extremely sad about that Grave scene and she wasnt happy that she won war in that alternate world she thought it was too much and extreme (maybe i remember wrong) in my eyes Paradox ilias is more closer to original ilias yeah she hates monsters but considering how big was her hatred against monster she couldnt change her mind easily in paradox so i think ilias never had big hatred against monsters . my persective changed after reading some novels. i feel like this novel and MGQ is very similar. why ?

idk if you will feel similar feeling but look at those lines.

“That’s why as long as people can think of it, it can be done and is probably done before.” Li Qiye smiled: “The only person worth trusting in this world is the villainous heaven(Ilias).”

“The villainous heaven? How is it different from us?” The existence(Dark Goddess) coldly uttered.

“Looks like you all are very unhappy with the villainous heaven.” Li Qiye chuckled.

“Our actions are all the same.” The voice said.

“You don’t think there’s a difference between eating a fish and killing a fish? Sure, this isn’t a perfect analogy but it’s suitable here.” Li Qiye said.

if i remember correctly Dark Goddess and monsters wanted to consume humans right ? and ilias want to save some people with ark protect . its similar . Dark Overlords want to eat everything in world and Villanious Heaven want to destroy ,world people and create new one .according to chinese mc ,villanious heaven is not evil . and like ilias ,Villanious Heaven taking free wills from humans still mc said this : The villainous heaven and I… perhaps we can co-exist, not one of us must die. However, all of those fiends, they must die!” Li Qiye’s eyes became all-piercing after declaring this.

“I know you can do it, old geezer. You have already destroyed everything once, there is nothing else that you can’t do.” Li Qiye smirked: “But don’t forget, after so many years, what do you actually have? Nothing but your empty hands!”

He continued on while stressing each word: “No matter how high you stood back then, no matter how many followers prostrated before you, what do you have now? Nothing, you’re only a lone soul remnant. Those closest to you and those most loyal to you... I’m afraid at the very last second, they were stricken with regrets! Blood ties and undying loyalty… you didn’t deserve any of these things!”

Li Qiye talking with a guy who destroyed entire life (His title was Insane Ancestor ,insane itself) . still he was really not evil .and MC loves him too much .

MC casually destroying billions of life :

This was Li Qiye’s ace card. He expended untold efforts just to get it. The crystal fowl back then immediately conceded after seeing it.

“A primordial light.” The old man narrowed his eyes.

The other existences instinctively staggered backward with their gaze fixed on the pillar.

“Indeed, the first light of the world and also the last, the light of creation and destruction. Call it whatever you want.” Li Qiye smiled.

“I thought it had exploded.” The old man said.

“You’ll be the first to die.” The old man said.

Li Qiye would suffer the full brunt of the explosion first. Turning to ashes would be his result.

“So what? Just death, no big deal.” Li Qiye let out a natural smile.

“No!!” The ones there became frightened as Li Qiye added his grand dao power and vitality after crushing the pillar.

“Boom!” The boundless light broke through the azure above them.

This was akin to hearing a sudden thunder outside the window during the night rain. It illuminated the area on top of frightening any light sleeper. In this case, even the overlords were frightened.

Everything above the firmaments blew up as a result. The shockwaves of the explosions even struck the worlds below.

“Rumble!” The damaged framework of the nine worlds and the thirteen continents shattered. The two worlds became displaced as a result. Their continents crumbled while oceans churned violently.

One landmass was blown out of the nine worlds; some continents slammed into each other.

Mortal King, Sacred Nether, Heaven Spirit World… Their framework and barriers broke down so they started squeezing together.

“Boom!” One burial ground was blown out of the nine worlds as well.

Explosions and shock waves brought monumental changes to the three thousand worlds. The lucky survivors found that nothing was the same anymore.

They got up and gazed around, speechless.

The ocean of tribulation above and the primordial tree were nowhere to be found. This was a new beginning.

“The start of a new epoch.” One person murmured.

In the nine worlds, many Races and Lineages turned to ashes overnight. Chaos and ominous disasters took over.

Alas, after destruction came creation. New lives and races appeared next. This was the order of life.

so in wuxia culture ,Ilias is more like a heroic character with insane mind and dark goddess is evil since they want to consume . weird that some chinese mc doing same things and every character sees him as hero and ilias is evil .i feel like Ilias is more like a villain in this world .

i just cant understand why people think what ilias doing is evil since im a big fan of Li Qiye .
and Li Qiye is basically chinese Ilias xD in my eyes what ilias was doing was right . its just she was controlled by insanity unlike Li Qiye . from the point of view of the world ilias is absolute a evil character but from player's eyes it depends .

i prefer absolute domination by the way.

In reality, the monstrous existences and overlords have suffered this fate as well. Only they were strong enough to survive while their friends and loved ones couldn’t overcome death.

This was the reason why they became unshackled. Joining the darkness was far easier, a simple choice that has nothing to do with morality.

Only those with an indomitable dao heart could move forward without being tempted by the darkness.

There has been no lack of supreme existences in history. Alas, only a few shared the same characteristic as Li Qiye.

“Hope can make one stronger and more determined.” Li Qiye said: “The lack of hope means the lack of shackles, this can destroy a person. In the beginning, all the dark existences certainly never thought that they would have to live in the shadows later on. They eventually lost themselves.”

“Well said.” The man pondered for a bit before agreeing.

Both of them had transcended the limitation of an epoch, capable of changing the course of the entire world, breaking and creating a new order.

Power gave them untethered freedom. The only thing capable of holding them back was hope and entrustment. This kept them grounded and sane.

Shackles that ilias gave to humans also gave absolute freedoom in my eyes so you cant be controlled by your dark feelings . absolute freedom can destroy humans they cant control their actions .so im going to choose Ilias in the end.
ur weird pls stop.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, its been about 3 months for me outside of MGQ bubble now, any news on part 3 in that time?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes