RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
I like to grind in rpgs. Especially when it comes to jobs and shit.
I have to get all of the skills.
Good luck xD this will take a lot of time, in the wiki, have a mod that increases exp according to difficulty, the higher the difficulty, the more exp/job exp is received... work as a good reward for play in a more hard difficulty

the fights in paradox mode take some time, then gain 3x more exp help a lot in the farm

Reactions: JakeMSG

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I'm running this off of JOIplay (not perfect, I know) on Android 11 (Even less perfect, I know). I've got the game *running*, but all the text's in japanese. I have the non-compressed version to minimise the possibility of the game breaking. Is there a some way I'm missing to get the english translation?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'm running this off of JOIplay (not perfect, I know) on Android 11 (Even less perfect, I know). I've got the game *running*, but all the text's in japanese. I have the non-compressed version to minimise the possibility of the game breaking. Is there a some way I'm missing to get the english translation?
Untitled.jpg

Is there a reason you cant see this?

Plaisanterie

Dec 16, 2017
I can wait....

I am patiently waiting for NG+ Part 3 anyway.... What is some more decades for me to finish mgqp
You want to die for this game? Fine. What's 17 more years? I can always play again... play a new game.

...Why did you make me do this?! You're waiting so you can watch everyone around you die! Think, Uchihafabio, think! Ilias will outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this planet. She'll live to see this world crumble to dust and blow away! Everyone and everything you know will be gone! What will Ilias have after 500 years?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
You want to die for this game? Fine. What's 17 more years? I can always play again... play a new game.

...Why did you make me do this?! You're waiting so you can watch everyone around you die! Think, Uchihafabio, think! Ilias will outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this planet. She'll live to see this world crumble to dust and blow away! Everyone and everything you know will be gone! What will Ilias have after 500 years?
She would have me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patience, young monster girl enthusiast, Alice shall fall from the sky once again soon enough.
... But what if we want Ilias to fall from the sky instead?

Some MGQ fan needs to make that a meme with Granbaria and Luka.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No. More like Ilias and Luka.
I'm only on chapter 2 of the VN so far so I don't get the context but I that would be sexy as hell (Or heaven).

Think Luka, think! You've been a swordsman for about four or five months, using my most basic techniques, and now you think you're capable enough to fight me?!
That is so fitting. Needless to say I was shocked by Alice's reaction if you make the perfectly sensible decision of not fighting the powerful dragon waifu.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
informing everyone here that trtr is intending to do another collaboration
I'm not sure if I understood, is this another collab that is going to be IN MGQ Paradox,
or is it in the other game (Monster Girl TD) this time?
Cause it talks about recruiting Granberia so I would think it's in MGQ. But the way it's phrased isn't precise. Maybe you can recruit Granberia in the other game. I hope it's for MGQ, that would be a tiny bit of content while waiting for part 3 cause. If not then too bad, not really interested in that other game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes