RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure if I understood, is this another collab that is going to be IN MGQ Paradox,
or is it in the other game (Monster Girl TD) this time?
Cause it talks about recruiting Granberia so I would think it's in MGQ. But the way it's phrased isn't precise. Maybe you can recruit Granberia in the other game. I hope it's for MGQ, that would be a tiny bit of content while waiting for part 3 cause. If not then too bad, not really interested in that other game.
Not for paradox

• Sad
Reactions: Zeyla

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
I'm not sure if I understood, is this another collab that is going to be IN MGQ Paradox,
or is it in the other game (Monster Girl TD) this time?
Cause it talks about recruiting Granberia so I would think it's in MGQ. But the way it's phrased isn't precise. Maybe you can recruit Granberia in the other game. I hope it's for MGQ, that would be a tiny bit of content while waiting for part 3 cause. If not then too bad, not really interested in that other game.
The collab is done in Monster Girl TD, an H-game where you can obtain the following characters during the collab event: Alice, all of the Four Heavenly Knights, the Slime Girl, the Imp(Rami), and the two-tailed Kitsune.

Some can be obtained through the gacha in the banners, some can be obtained by directly buying them with points, and there are also some that can be obtained in the event itself by completing some quests.

I didn't play the game so I don't know the details, but it seems like there is no english translation for it.

As a side note, I think that the next update in MGQ Paradox we will get will straight-out be part 3, with no additional content from now until that update. We already got a lot of stuff, after all, such as the Land of Night collab event, the time loop, and some nice additional content in between.

We can only hope that the translators will have an easy time doing their work on the incoming update, since it was rumored that part 3 was easily bigger than the first two parts put together.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
I am playing on joiplay but when I save the game it doesn't show the picture for the save file and when I return to the title screen it is black. Anyone else has that problem or is it just me and can I fix that?
this is normal on the older versions of joiplay, try updating it.
(google play version is not up to date, because google is demanding stupid stuff)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
We can only hope that the translators will have an easy time doing their work on the incoming update, since it was rumored that part 3 was easily bigger than the first two parts put together.
It's not a rumor, it was poster on the creators site, they themselves said it was quite bigger than part 1 and 2 combined, hence why it took so long to finish.

Also thanks for the clarified answer about the new collab.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The collab is done in Monster Girl TD, an H-game where you can obtain the following characters during the collab event: Alice, all of the Four Heavenly Knights, the Slime Girl, the Imp(Rami), and the two-tailed Kitsune.

Some can be obtained through the gacha in the banners, some can be obtained by directly buying them with points, and there are also some that can be obtained in the event itself by completing some quests.

I didn't play the game so I don't know the details, but it seems like there is no english translation for it.

As a side note, I think that the next update in MGQ Paradox we will get will straight-out be part 3, with no additional content from now until that update. We already got a lot of stuff, after all, such as the Land of Night collab event, the time loop, and some nice additional content in between.

What is monster girl TD ?

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
What is monster girl TD ?
Adults gatcha tower defence game with monstergirls being towers, only in japanese. Gameplay is easy but difficulty is allover the place as devs have no clue about balance.
Here is games wiki(jp) to give better idea and info

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Adults gatcha tower defence game with monstergirls being towers, only in japanese. Gameplay is easy but difficulty is allover the place as devs have no clue about balance.
Here is games wiki(jp) to give better idea and info
Thank you :)
Does it be playable if we don't understand japanese ?
Where to find it ?

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
This is probably a dumb question but I just downloaded and everything is in Japanese, what do I download/do to get the game in English?

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
If its taking THIS LONG for the ORIGINAL NON-TRANSLATED version to release i really donʻt wanna know how long itʻll take for the translated version to release....I might actually go through with learning Japanese.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
If its taking THIS LONG for the ORIGINAL NON-TRANSLATED version to release i really donʻt wanna know how long itʻll take for the translated version to release....I might actually go through with learning Japanese.
An optimistic expectation would be translation of one of the routes at the end of 2025. A more realistic one is translation in 2027, with post-launch content being translated in 2029-2030

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
You could try to learn machine-translation language, I know it's a bit harder than Japanese, but it's totally worth the effort I promise.

loading1

Dec 26, 2018
Is there anyway to play with the dpad on my xbox controller? It defaults to the analog stick which makes the gameplay awful!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
well you never know, gpt-3 throws out some good translation from japanese to english (the paid api). If you have the money you can probably hook up translator ++ with the gpt-3 api (dont know if thats possible).

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes