RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
Not only the jokes, but also a lot of references and the overall story. Say, if you have never played the original trilogy, it will be weird for you when Nero says that Luka has no childhood friend and that Sonya shouldn't exist.

On the other hand, if you did play the original trilogy, you are already wondering beforehand who this "Sonya" is and you understand where Nero is coming for. Not playing the trilogy would just make it confusing whereas if you played it, it almost adds a horror aspect to it because you do know that she should not exist.
As someone who played paradox first(and still hasn't played the originals), there wasn't really any content that confused me per se, because it presents itself well enough that the player knows that what's happening in the moment is altered or inconsistent with what the others know. I'm not disagreeing with you, just letting you know that from my perspective it wasn't confusing or coming off as a weird translation error or anything like that. I just recognized those little hints and tidbits as things that would be explained later, as they were. And the payoff was still significant, though I obviously can't give a comparison to how I would feel about it had I played the original first.

Sep 22, 2021
I'm very confused i downloaded RGSS decryptor but i double click it and nothing happens nor can i even find Game.RGSS3A could i get some help?

Sep 22, 2021
2 more questions is there a way to change it to mouse controls instead of arrow keys? and what fullscreen ratio should i use?

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the Mincubus, Lencubus and Macubus in the pocket castle after you recruit them?
the wiki shows they have pocket castle specific dialogue, but I can't find them anywhere.

KaiBrook6

Jan 22, 2023
I don't know if this would be the right place to ask but I was wondering, would anyone know how I'd be able to get the cutscenes? Whenever I die or attempt to access a scene in the recollection menu it says "......" over a blank screen, I've also attempted to access the Don and Justice Battle Fucks after copying the picture files over but it's still saying I need to do that. I tried everything I could think of.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if this would be the right place to ask but I was wondering, would anyone know how I'd be able to get the cutscenes? Whenever I die or attempt to access a scene in the recollection menu it says "......" over a blank screen, I've also attempted to access the Don and Justice Battle Fucks after copying the picture files over but it's still saying I need to do that. I tried everything I could think of.
How many files do you have in Graphics\Pictures folder?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
8,613 total files in the Pictures folder. I apologize if I take a while to respond I was just about to go to bed.
Should work fine. Make sure you are using latest translation and remove read-only attribute from all game files (just select main folder and in properties remove read-only)

Dudebro1337

Jul 31, 2019
I've "come" to the conclusion that this game is unbeatable. I have two saves, one for Alice and one for Ilias. As if possessed by a demon I farmed the shit out of rep on both files and now I can't not replay their high affinity scenes every time I boot it up.

10/10 Torotoro is God.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
Guys, I found some good game with monster girls. It's called Decadence from a chinese author. But I must warn you most non monster girls shemales while monsters females. You're the one who fuck others, no one penetrate you ever.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys, I found some good game with monster girls. It's called Decadence from a chinese author. But I must warn you most non monster girls shemales while monsters females. You're the one who fuck others, no one penetrate you ever.
Is it translated to English yet? Also, does it have a page on here?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes