RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
im here for the oJoJ Brazzer Adventure reference, rerorerorero , and who knows if they also put other meme references here? imagine they put "Berserk" reference for part 3☠

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
MGQ Paradox Part 3 News.
Still no confirmed date.

"I apologize for the long absence.
While I cannot yet mention a release date, we are steadily progressing with production towards completion.
As it is a one-person circle, focusing on production inevitably leads to delays in updates and announcements.
Please understand that a gap in updates is a sign of our concentration on production.
As for the playtime of Monster Girl Quest RPG Final Chapter's story, it goes as follows:

Great Choice (up to the scenario branch): 5-8 hours
Celestial Realm Route: 30-50 hours
Dark Realm Route: 30-50 hours
The Celestial Realm Route and the Dark Realm Route have completely different stories, and apart from a few exceptions, there is hardly any duplication of content such as enemies or dungeons.
In addition, the Final Chapter will introduce the secret stones that appeared in the LoC as a new feature.
There are over 2,000 types of diverse secret stones, so you can go ahead and customize your favorite characters.
For those who have already dived in the LoC, please note the following:

In the Final Chapter's main story, secret weapons and secret armor cannot be equipped on the first playthrough.
After completing the Final Chapter, you can equip them without any restrictions.
Weapon secret stones will be deleted, and all the weapon secret stones you have obtained will be lost.
However, the weapons you used to create them will be returned to you, and you will be paid in UP for each deleted weapon secret stone."

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
MGQ Paradox Part 3 News.
Still no confirmed date.

While I cannot yet mention a release date, we are steadily progressing with production towards completion.
As it is a one-person circle, focusing on production inevitably leads to delays in updates and announcements.
Please understand that a gap in updates is a sign of our concentration on production.
As for the playtime of Monster Girl Quest RPG Final Chapter's story, it goes as follows:

The Celestial Realm Route and the Dark Realm Route have completely different stories, and apart from a few exceptions, there is hardly any duplication of content such as enemies or dungeons.
In addition, the Final Chapter will introduce the secret stones that appeared in the LoC as a new feature.
There are over 2,000 types of diverse secret stones, so you can go ahead and customize your favorite characters.

In the Final Chapter's main story, secret weapons and secret armor cannot be equipped on the first playthrough.
After completing the Final Chapter, you can equip them without any restrictions.
Weapon secret stones will be deleted, and all the weapon secret stones you have obtained will be lost.
However, the weapons you used to create them will be returned to you, and you will be paid in UP for each deleted weapon secret stone."
I'm glad I never dived too far into LoC knowing that the stones are going to be purged. Definitely would be annoyed if I had.

That said, wow. We're getting two completely different chapter 3 sections based on choice. While I was kinda hoping for a route 3 based on spoiler stuff from LoC, this is still insane in the amount of content, since they are claiming original areas based on your choice. Also should be pointed out that there should be differences in those routes (at least in dialogue) for Alice and Ilias on each side, so it would be a good plan to save ahead of the choice so you don't need to completely replay the game 4 times for just those differences (if you care to see them), or loop completely twice with a save that you can use overpowered LoC gear to speedrun. Either works I suppose.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I'm glad I never dived too far into LoC knowing that the stones are going to be purged. Definitely would be annoyed if I had.
99.9% of them are useless in Deep LoC anyway and the good ones like Crisis Triple/Double Action are super hard to get... I really dont mind losing them.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
30-50h for both side so that like around 100h just to recruit everyone on one save man cant wait to play it

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Hey friends! Quick question, it's been years since i played this, can i play it now or should i wait for this part 3 that i saw people talking about? By the way, if i do star it now, should i worry about my save not working later when part 3 releases?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Hey friends! Quick question, it's been years since i played this, can i play it now or should i wait for this part 3 that i saw people talking about? By the way, if i do star it now, should i worry about my save not working later when part 3 releases?
Unless you can read Japanese easily, play it now. It'll be quite a while before part 3 gets translated. We don't have an official date for part 3 being released, and it's a fan translation with what is safely going to be hundreds of thousands of lines of text to go through, from skills and abilities, dialogue, scenes and sex scenes to go through. I'd say minimum is 2 years before we at least have all the story content taken care of (since we still don't have an actual release date), and that's probably being generous to the translators. Also taking a second to thank them for their work on this, even if they're not on here, because this game is amazing and couldn't be played by at least me without them and their services.

Saves should be fine, their first game could attach and keep going, and rpgm should be friendly for that. My guess is the only reason the stones from the postgame area are being changed in people's saves is it's getting a massive overhaul, so keeping them as is would be a problem.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
MGQ Paradox Part 3 News.
Still no confirmed date.

The ending are based on Luka version (i am pretty sure)
Like judgement luka, chaos luka and alter luka
Other thing that i am 100% sure is, you can't goes to celestial realm with Alice, vice versa with illias dark realm
Alter luka, luka remain neutral or Co - Existence just like the OG Trilogy but with Illias alive and fix all the alternate timeline
Just kill sonia already, She does not exist in the first place

The one that i fear is: Xelvy abomination will lurking around the continent

Reactions: bwardyunbip

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Unless you can read Japanese easily, play it now. It'll be quite a while before part 3 gets translated. We don't have an official date for part 3 being released, and it's a fan translation with what is safely going to be hundreds of thousands of lines of text to go through, from skills and abilities, dialogue, scenes and sex scenes to go through. I'd say minimum is 2 years before we at least have all the story content taken care of (since we still don't have an actual release date), and that's probably being generous to the translators. Also taking a second to thank them for their work on this, even if they're not on here, because this game is amazing and couldn't be played by at least me without them and their services.

Saves should be fine, their first game could attach and keep going, and rpgm should be friendly for that. My guess is the only reason the stones from the postgame area are being changed in people's saves is it's getting a massive overhaul, so keeping them as is would be a problem.
I don't think the EN patch save file will work if you just Copas it to JP vertion, because the achievement,monsters, items database are different (probably)
If i remember correctly in 2018 when part 2 get half translated and some members here copas his save file from JP to the EN version. It crash and could not read some file, and some experiencing a bug where text half kanji and half EN

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think the EN patch save file will work if you just Copas it to JP vertion, because the achievement,monsters, items database are different (probably)
If i remember correctly in 2018 when part 2 get half translated and some members here copas his save file from JP to the EN version. It crash and could not read some file, and some experiencing a bug where text half kanji and half EN
We're all playing the JP version of the game, just with a patch that was fan-made to change text to English. While not having messed with rpgm myself, it most likely works similarly to most programming, where when the English patch was altering something in a way it wasn't ready for caused a bug. That said, we could always test it in the reverse by copying one of our saves to an unpatched version of the game and seeing if it's playable. The save data itself shouldn't hold any language data (that I can think of, doesn't make sense for any of that to be there), so it should just start right up. If someone points me to an unpatched copy, I'll try it myself just to make sure.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
We're all playing the JP version of the game, just with a patch that was fan-made to change text to English. While not having messed with rpgm myself, it most likely works similarly to most programming, where when the English patch was altering something in a way it wasn't ready for caused a bug. That said, we could always test it in the reverse by copying one of our saves to an unpatched version of the game and seeing if it's playable. The save data itself shouldn't hold any language data (that I can think of, doesn't make sense for any of that to be there), so it should just start right up. If someone points me to an unpatched copy, I'll try it myself just to make sure.
There is actually a lot more changes than just translation, mainly bugfixes and plugins, but yes it does work.

Only initial weirdness is that a few things on current map are on the save file, so you might see some English text still. Going elsewhere sorts that out though.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
so i just finish part 1 and have not started part 2 but for some reason when the reaper tells me i can go to the labrynth of chaos by using the bookshelf it only allows me to replay battles is their something else i have to do first or is this a glitch

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
so i just finish part 1 and have not started part 2 but for some reason when the reaper tells me i can go to the labrynth of chaos by using the bookshelf it only allows me to replay battles is their something else i have to do first or is this a glitch
Finish part 2

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Thats because Part 1 LoC no longer exist, you need to finish Part 2.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Im saving this for next, any tips and stuff i need to know before starting my lovely adventure? Appreciate it

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
so does anyone know what the feral beast claw is because i can't find it and its a requirement to change slimes into beasts

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Im saving this for next, any tips and stuff i need to know before starting my lovely adventure? Appreciate it
Btw i cant seem to play it on joiplay latest ver, anyone? help pls ive downloaded the packages for it latest

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes