RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So as of right now, the third and final part of the story have not been developed yet? I'm holding off on the game until it's finished, so I was curious.

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
So as of right now, the third and final part of the story have not been developed yet? I'm holding off on the game until it's finished, so I was curious.
as far as we've been told, the guys are still working on it, although considering that we've been told the average time taken to complete some highlighted routes, either the devs are making the so-called "third route" we've been repeatedly spoiled about, or they are making some details around the game and testing bugs. So it won't take too long for the last part to come.

Unfortunately, the big issue here is the translation, since that will certainly take at least 1 year to get to a decent point considering that part 3 alone is about 50 times bigger than the whole original visual novel in terms of dialogue alone, including gifts, battle dialog, and out-of-main-plot messages.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
as far as we've been told, the guys are still working on it, although considering that we've been told the average time taken to complete some highlighted routes, either the devs are making the so-called "third route" we've been repeatedly spoiled about, or they are making some details around the game and testing bugs. So it won't take too long for the last part to come.

Unfortunately, the big issue here is the translation, since that will certainly take at least 1 year to get to a decent point considering that part 3 alone is about 50 times bigger than the whole original visual novel in terms of dialogue alone, including gifts, battle dialog, and out-of-main-plot messages.
In the last publication, Toro Toro clarified that it is not a complete team that is developing the game.
He's just a guy.
(Aside from the illustrators and a few others who are outside workers obviously)
Since it's just one guy, it's understandable why it took so long for the game to be released.

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How do I recruit daimyokai, wiki says she's supposed to be on a path to snow shrine, but she ain't there.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I ask, can't we just use MTL for the translations until the Real translators do their thing? (i think i'm giving the wrong idea, by real translators i mean masterdragonson and jenkins and Co. if i sounded disrespectful to the translators sorry i just really want to play part 3 even with MTL translation.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I ask, can't we just use MTL for the translations until the Real translators do their thing?
Sure, if u wish and u can, but keep in mind, even the current Part 2 game is huge enough to lag the hell out of MTool and show lots of errors in Translator++ without a lot of manual editing. It will take considerable effort to get just a proper MTL of the Part 3, even using dedicated programs for it.

Reactions: Goldines

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
First post is a mess and the game in this page is already decrypted...
I know it is a mess, but mods do not want to update the first post to make it more readable for people, me and masterdragonson tried.

and there is still "Pre-patched translation" in red letters and people still manage to miss it.

If you got any better ideas to convince mods to update OP, feel free.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
One game that would have been really interesting to see crossover with Monster Girl Quest is Undertale. First and foremost no Sans does not have anything to do with the Reason. One interesting parallel between the two games is monsters. While it is to be expected for a game to have a monster Undertale and MGQ both present monsters in a positive light. Imagine a erotic bullet hell RPG. There would be so much potential for a neutral, pacifist, and Killer Run (I'm not risking saying the actual name of the run. All Undertale fans know what I mean.) In pacifist you would mainly see Female Domination content. Neutral would have Female domination content with maybe a little male Domination content. Finally the Killer Run would give you a choice. You would either kill all the angels or monsters dominating whichever side you chose to spare this would be male Domination focused entirely. Ignoring Illias's Command and showing dominance to the monsters or doing as Illias wanted and taking your reward by dominating Illias and her angels. Finally you could Kill both sides where we could either see Alice and Illias to team up to stop you or the original Black God Alipheze face you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
One game that would have been really interesting to see crossover with Monster Girl Quest is Undertale. First and foremost no Sans does not have anything to do with the Reason. One interesting parallel between the two games is monsters. While it is to be expected for a game to have a monster Undertale and MGQ both present monsters in a positive light. Imagine a erotic bullet hell RPG. There would be so much potential for a neutral, pacifist, and Killer Run (I'm not risking saying the actual name of the run. All Undertale fans know what I mean.) In pacifist you would mainly see Female Domination content. Neutral would have Female domination content with maybe a little male Domination content. Finally the Killer Run would give you a choice. You would either kill all the angels or monsters dominating whichever side you chose to spare this would be male Domination focused entirely. Ignoring Illias's Command and showing dominance to the monsters or doing as Illias wanted and taking your reward by dominating Illias and her angels. Finally you could Kill both sides where we could either see Alice and Illias to team up to stop you or the original Black God Alipheze face you.
It'd be awkward for both parties to advertise the crossover. Especially with how main stream Undertale is. Shrift is the better compromise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes