RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It'd be awkward for both parties to advertise the crossover. Especially with how main stream Undertale is. Shrift is the better compromise.
Tbh I would like to see a Kirby - MGQ crossover. After watching Chaosmalestrom's let's play of both these games, there is considerable crossover between Kirby's adventures and Luka's quests. I could see Kirby eating the monster girls contrasted with Luka befriending the Dreamland inhabitants - and perhaps even Darkmatter and 02.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
It'd be awkward for both parties to advertise the crossover. Especially with how main stream Undertale is. Shrift is the better compromise.
That's true but we already have that with MGQ Paradox. This is a simple what if scenario. Also I enjoy Undertale's RPG Bullet hell style. I honestly don't think this would ever happen. It would require a lot of programming. They might even have to create an entirely new engine for it to run on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
That's true but we already have that with MGQ Paradox. This is a simple what if scenario. Also I enjoy Undertale's RPG Bullet hell style. I honestly don't think this would ever happen. It would require a lot of programming. They might even have to create an entirely new engine for it to run on.
And making a new engine would mean the games couldn't be combined anymore unless they were all remade.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
For your convenience, these are some of the collab games I found and downloaded. Haven't found the others. I would recommend you to look for any more you would like for yourself, as you will not find them in this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-three-charms-minwa.22758/
https://f95zone.to/threads/robf-v4-1-asgar-knights.17371/

You might like this game too, Alma Elma makes an appearance as a secret boss:

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/
I tried that succubus academia game and I thought it was dog shit. You "win" by giving the succubus a satisfying kill. Such a shame too because the animations are really nice looking. Here's hoping the other collab games aren't so bad. I already played shrift before hand and loved it but the other games aren't looking very appealing to me. Not really interested in the femboy game and I have a feeling the succubus games aren't gonna appeal to me either.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I ask, can't we just use MTL for the translations until the Real translators do their thing?
:LOL: I wish the machines were that smart but there are a few problems yet doable.
  • Machine translations are more focused on the modern world so a lot of item references and descriptions will come out wonky. This can be improved significantly if you translate the databases first and use that to help with rpg specific lingo. Names, places, items, skills, etc.
  • Things like drunk, stutter, typos, cutesy talk, and onomonapias are lost in translation to the point it's filtered out. The system just doesn't know how to handle half finished words or words that make no sense and is actively trying to return a coherent sentence.
  • A few times this game uses old antiquated Japanese which boggles the MTL. Off the top of my head I remember an old way to reference "I" being translated as "Eagle".
  • When in doubt the machine will translate things as masculine. In a world filled with cute girls this can be a nightmare and is often a complaint of MTL.
  • Somewhat sad however some puritans don't like their AIs translating smut and will block such attempts. More sophisticated tools like ChatGPT might get sassy if they learn they exist to get people off...
  • RPG Maker Programming quirks do not compute. This could be handled better with a filter but color codes, database name references, font size formatting, and other things will mostly come back corrupted which can crash the game along with other bad behavior.
  • UI elements might translate into things that are too long to fit on screen. Not everything can be handled with word wrap... Pictures with fun font choices are also a pain in the ass for on-screen-readers.
  • Bandwidth is a thing. A lot of translation sites set limits to how much they offer for free to promote sales of their API packages. You would be surprised how little 5,000 characters or so with Google Translate will get you in a game this size.
Can you use a text hooker to get through it? Sure but expect the girls to be slobbering on that meat stick instead of the good old dick. Jokes that require subtlety will be lost. Some things will come back as meme gibberish. References to specific Japanese culture will be out of context.
Can you train an AI to do better? Yeah but I can only wonder how many times you can tell it that "lose and be raped" before it backfires on humanity :p Still you would go down a perverted hero lol.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
And making a new engine would mean the games couldn't be combined anymore unless they were all remade.
Yeah, but just imagine a bigger world to explore with Undertale's battle mechanics. I have always wanted to see an Undertale fan game that is more expansive and open. Also imagine the new monster girls. I am curious about which final boss would be more epic Dark Goddess Alipheze or Alice and Illias teaming up for one final confrontation to stop you.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I tried that succubus academia game and I thought it was dog shit. You "win" by giving the succubus a satisfying kill. Such a shame too because the animations are really nice looking. Here's hoping the other collab games aren't so bad. I already played shrift before hand and loved it but the other games aren't looking very appealing to me. Not really interested in the femboy game and I have a feeling the succubus games aren't gonna appeal to me either.
Well thats the point about Succubus games lol...

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Well thats the point about Succubus games lol...
Is it? I thought succubus games only had you die if you failed to resist temptation or failed battle. In that game you lead innocent guys to their certain death and "winning" is just making the succubus cum as she kills you. Sounds like a load of shit to me. To me succubus are supposed to be about making the player resist temptation or fight battles. Making it so the characters are 100% going to die just sucks.

Edit: That studio is where the three succubus in the collab came from. The ones that started in finoa. Considering the game they come from also apparently involves trying to escape or dying to satisfy their lust I guess it's a specific fetish that the studio has where dying to feed a succubus is apparently part of the sexual satisfaction to them.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Is it? I thought succubus games only had you die if you failed to resist temptation or failed battle. In that game you lead innocent guys to their certain death and "winning" is just making the succubus cum as she kills you. Sounds like a load of shit to me. To me succubus are supposed to be about making the player resist temptation or fight battles. Making it so the characters are 100% going to die just sucks.
ya I didnt like that part either. Only played it for its high quality art.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Edit: That studio is where the three succubus in the collab came from. The ones that started in finoa. Considering the game they come from also apparently involves trying to escape or dying to satisfy their lust I guess it's a specific fetish that the studio has where dying to feed a succubus is apparently part of the sexual satisfaction to them.
I like Succubus Prison but I don't think Vinum, Nemea and Myusca are a good fit for Paradox. They were terrifying in their home game because they were fantastical creatures amidst perfectly normal humans. In order to make them credible threats in Paradox they have been bumped to Alma Elma tier in terms of power and even then they don't quite make it.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
ya I didnt like that part either. Only played it for its high quality art.
It's kind of a depressing concept to me tbh which is not what I want when I'm trying to masturbate. I deleted it after the first boss where the first character is forced to die. Btw do you know which game gigeo and the nightmares come from? Based on the collab it seems like Laurett has some sort of potential romantic relationship with gigeo and he probably doesn't have to die to win. The art in the collab looks nice too so I've been wondering what game it is but it wasn't on the list that the previous post made. Also the really old looking game with sex battles that involve the red haired hero seems like it be good too but apparently it's hard to find.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I like Succubus Prison but I don't think Vinum, Nemea and Myusca are a good fit for Paradox. They were terrifying in their home game because they were fantastical creatures amidst perfectly normal humans. In order to make them credible threats in Paradox they have been bumped to Alma Elma tier in terms of power and even then they don't quite make it.
Yeah I feel like they were probably bumped in power so that they don't seem completely pointless in the collab compared to the other villians. I didn't play the game that they come from but from what I played in Succubus Academia the succubus in that game just seem to be normal succubus with normal sexual powers.

That being said I really doubt the collab characters are going to be relevant in part 3 because it seems like you might be able to ignore the collab scenario altogether and just progress to the monster lord's castle. A shame really considering I really like Kazuya as a character.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Well, they are normal people, how can they fight against a succubus? Same goes for the other Collab game "Succubus Prison", thats why the "hero" from that world is already dead during the collab scenario.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Well, they are normal people, how can they fight against a succubus? Same goes for the other Collab game "Succubus Prison", thats why the "hero" from that world is already dead during the collab scenario.
Exactly, Is even difficult for adventurers and other heroes in MGQ to fight the succubi.
There is nothing ordinary humans can do.
Even at the end of the Time Loop Event the MC of Succubus Prison cannot escape and re-enters the house where he will have certain death.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes