RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Me every time I come across this game:
"I should play this again, I haven't played since version 2.23 back in December 2020."
"Ah but I'll probably just use the imps again, they carried me through fights I shouldn't have been able to beat normally."
"There probably hasn't been much content added."
"Eh, the class system took a while to autistically breakdown to exactly what I want."
"I should play with Ilias this time but you just can't beat Alice."
"Level lock... Bleh"
"I had 120 hours of playtime?! I don't think I can do that again."
"Part 3 is still far far away, so I'll be restarting from a new game at that time anyways as a refresher."
It's not far away, actually, at the time you finish part 2 again, 3 will be finished, TR have actually announced it will be very soon, they are just bug fixing and tweaking the game, all the content has been finished.

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020
It's not far away, actually, at the time you finish part 2 again, 3 will be finished, TR have actually announced it will be very soon, they are just bug fixing and tweaking the game, all the content has been finished.
Even if that's the case, it will probably be quite a while until the translation is far enough along for the game to be playable to most of us.

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Toro-Toro occasionally posts about the development of the game on his Ci-en page.
He is confirmed to come out this year but for the moment he has not given a date, it is estimated that around September.
The updates usually come out at the end of the month, so we may expect him to post an update of the situation... maybe at the 29th of the month, as per usual?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The updates usually come out at the end of the month, so we may expect him to post an update of the situation... maybe at the 29th of the month, as per usual?
He posted it last month, and he does not post only paradox news, before that it was november last year for paradox related stuff, so dont expect news this month. Most likely next paradox news is in June.

Bottom line no one said anything about soon or any specific date other that 2023, no idea where JoSmiHnTh got that assumption. This is what Aristocrat5 was asking about Jimmyodi841. Everyone knows about ci-en news

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmyodi841
Apr 27, 2023
If anyone is still watching, please let me know, although it may not be the right place to ask. I downloaded it here, but for some reason the scene doesn't flow even if I lose. There should be no problem with the settings, but is there something I need to do?

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Hopefully we might get something related to paradox in a few days. As far as I can see, TRTR often posts a second update of the situation along with this sort of thing. Sometimes it may not happen, sometimes it's about a completely new thing, but who knows what will happen...

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Hopefully we might get something related to paradox in a few days. As far as I can see, TRTR often posts a second update of the situation along with this sort of thing. Sometimes it may not happen, sometimes it's about a completely new thing, but who knows what will happen...
Nevermind, there's nothing this month.

Better luck at the end of May, I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: cotin12345

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
it does not really matter how long we have to wait or if there no new news, TRTR is a one person circle.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
it does not really matter how long we have to wait or if there no new news, TRTR is a one person circle.
What makes you think that? They hired a lot of people for Paradox so it's definitely not a one person production.

edit: Nevermind. I just saw they say that in the March update.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
What makes you think that? They hired a lot of people for Paradox so it's definitely not a one person production.

edit: Nevermind. I just saw they say that in the March update.
it's only one person programming the game, but the circle has a lot of CG artists.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes