RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
having multiple people working on paradox is kinda hard since if there are lot they will all need a copy of rpg maker vx ace and then share the project like this p1 starts the project gives the date to p2 p3 p4 when p2 is done with what there are meant to do give the date to p1 to add to the main project to make sure nothing breaks then gives date to rest p3 and p4. that sounds like crazy amount of extra time and what if someone working got really injured, and if there not all together in the same building they have to find where they were working at just to get there data so and can add that to main project.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I have reached what I'm going to call the last floor of carnage labyrinth, floor 4925. The reason I call it that is because the game keeps crashing at this point, I tried multiple times. Now I believe it is because the numbers the bosses have in damage, health, etc are so high the game can't keep up. I'm not tech savy so I'm not sure, but here is a screenshot if someone can confirm if it is indeed due to numbers, or something else.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I have reached what I'm going to call the last floor of carnage labyrinth, floor 4925. The reason I call it that is because the game keeps crashing at this point, I tried multiple times. Now I believe it is because the numbers the bosses have in damage, health, etc are so high the game can't keep up. I'm not tech savy so I'm not sure, but here is a screenshot if someone can confirm if it is indeed due to numbers, or something else.
It seems to be a floating point error from initializing the max hp stat. So I would guess you are right. The health just so happens to be an unrepresentable number.

(This is not necessarily the same as being so high it can't keep up - floating points sacrifice precision in exchange for much larger ranges. Per wikipedia they can reach as high as 10^38 but there are lower numbers they cannot represent.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeyla

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
After eons, Ecstasy updated NG+, Its an overhaul of all previous parts before he launches part 3

here is the link.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
What's VN?
Visual Novel, a term referring to "games" that show a story with little interaction. There is no real RPG, no real grind, no real side quests: everything is somehow guided in a path that may either branch to a good ending or a bad ending depending on "Flags" that you planted in your gameplay, also called "Decisions".

In this case, Monster Girl Quest is a Visual Novel.

A more popular example would be some of the games that have been adapted into more mainstream anime, such as Fate/Stay Night, Steins:Gate, and such.

You can just google "Visual Novel" for more information.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Visual Novel, a term referring to "games" that show a story with little interaction. There is no real RPG, no real grind, no real side quests: everything is somehow guided in a path that may either branch to a good ending or a bad ending depending on "Flags" that you planted in your gameplay, also called "Decisions".

In this case, Monster Girl Quest is a Visual Novel.

A more popular example would be some of the games that have been adapted into more mainstream anime, such as Fate/Stay Night, Steins:Gate, and such.

You can just google "Visual Novel" for more information.

Its not completely a VN

Its a hybrid of VNBFRPG

VN Visual novel
BF Battle Fuck
RPG

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay so I was trying to play the 2.41 version but I can't find this Game.rgss3a anywhere. What do I need to do to make the Mega link file be in English?

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Man I hate RPG maker. I do not know where to go. Random encounter is the worst. unlock cgs is harder than before.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes