RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the game on this site is untranslated you have to patch it yourself first also the game doesn't work on mobile anyways. gives you black screen anytime you end up in a h scene.
only if you are missing files it gives black screen, and it works on mobile if you were reading back posts.
And it gives black screen if you are missing files on PC too
And there IS a translation in the OP

I know nothing about playing RPGM games on mobile but the game is fully translated already or at really close. Couldnt you just use that version?
You cant patch it on phone, you need to use translated files from OP or do it on pc

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so im trying to cheat with my RPGMakerSaveEdit and the item section is blank ? anyone know why? i want every item and material the grinding is so suck

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
so im trying to cheat with my RPGMakerSaveEdit and the item section is blank ? anyone know why? i want every item and material the grinding is so suck
if you have rpgmaker vx ace you could add a store in luka inn with everything you want for free that what i did for race/job/lvl seeds and stats up i dont use the shop that much unless i want to use new characters.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
if you have rpgmaker vx ace you could add a store in luka inn with everything you want for free that what i did for race/job/lvl seeds and stats up i dont use the shop that much unless i want to use new characters.
How to do that?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
How to do that?
if you own rpg maker vx ace make a new project and just add the data folder from the game or copy and past it in the project data folder that way your project will have all map events items and other stuff in it, then you can do whatever you want add a shop like i did, change stats of enemies make new weapons items like an all in one stats boost rather then having all stats as one item each once your done save the project and copy and paste the data folder back into the game. that about it.

one nice thing about owning rpg maker that the game was made in is if a game comes out and somehow leaving a house teleports you into a wall where you cant move you can fix it yourself rather then waiting for the game to get updated and redownloading it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i don't have rpg maker, can u make it and put it on for us?
what do you want to add? as long as its not too crazy there are like 5199 armour 4952 weapons 5002 items slots alot are just empty maybe there for part 3, if you want a shop that sells the exp stuff/stats up or even small medals that super doable. just comment and ill see what i can do.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
material and exp stuff, and weapon/armour near endgame or 12 weapon from the shine
the cheese thing says you need to know the items ID which you can see with rpg maker since you dont have it you can try the darkstar debug room it says it has all item shops, unless you can find somewhere items name and id for cheese,

if somehow they dont work or dont have what you want give me names of what your looking for i dont really know what you mean by 12 weapon from the shrine, looked at a weapon page on wiki and search for shrine give me nothing

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there any debugg commands i can do to force start the collab or do i need to do a whole new game plus run for it to spawn

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes