RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
thank you so much, you just saved so much of my time
Your welcome. :3
I think I used to have a save file with both Alice and Ilias before I used this website but I either deleted it by accident or something. I might post it when I find it.

I just found it but when I tried Edit Party the game crashes and it was way before the patches and events so I assume it might crash somewhere else. Save 98 is Alice and 99 is Ilias for convenience and they are both there.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Question: I just started playing and I realized that if you leave Ilias Village before choosing a starter, random encounters won't spawn. Would there be any game breaking bugs if I went around the map gathering loot before choosing one?

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Question: I just started playing and I realized that if you leave Ilias Village before choosing a starter, random encounters won't spawn. Would there be any game breaking bugs if I went around the map gathering loot before choosing one?
That's why we've got save and load, my guy.

Unknowns are meant to be known!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Are they ever gonna translate the time loop H scenes? It's been so long and I'm not sure anybody's even working on it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Other people said they stuck when they tried to be smart and cheat the way you said. So yeah you can get stuck.
I was worried about that. As much as I wanted to sequence break (That Golden Axe was epic against the Bunny Slime), I figured I would do what Luka would do and play fair.

did anyone know you can skip getting sonya and there also some achievements related to not having her in your party
I heard about that being mentioned on this thread but haven't looked into it. I'm guessing leaving the childhood friend (Who beats Luka up) behind makes the game more difficult? Also, how do you ditch the bulli?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I heard about that being mentioned on this thread but haven't looked into it. I'm guessing leaving the childhood friend (Who beats Luka up) behind makes the game more difficult? Also, how do you ditch the bulli?
Leaving Sonya behind means you don't get access to the Pocket Castle so yeah it makes things more difficult because you can't recruit random enemies. You ditch her by leaving Iliasville without talking to the village chief.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Leaving Sonya behind means you don't get access to the Pocket Castle so yeah it makes things more difficult because you can't recruit random enemies. You ditch her by leaving Iliasville without talking to the village chief.
That's depressing.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
YAHOO! It worked! Thanks buddy. The "Cheese" menu finally came up! I have no idea how to work it or how I can get new races(without maxing them out.) I think I'll make Morrigan a Seraphim! Cool right!?

Edit: Woohoo! I did it? Changed Luka to Fallen Angel! I can't believe I did it. Thanks to everyone for the translations, the programs, and the helpful information *ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE*

The only reason I could change Luka's Race is because I assumed he was actor number one. I'm sure others have asked but is there a list for Actors somewhere. I tried to go on the Monster Girl Translations website but it never let me in.

-Never MIND!!! I found the spreadsheet but I didn't see the Actor Tab at the bottom. Confused me like crazy that it only showed items.

Is there an Actor ID for Vinum, Mukuro, etc.? And how do I get there exclusive weapons in the game?
Could you PM me your game files please? I always get the error. I have been using cheese 6.9 and original Japanese game.

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
When is part 3 coming out? Also, I've played a few games that are translated with chatgpt and it's pretty much near-human quality translation (not the usual MTL gibberish). When part 3 comes out it might be useful to use that to translate this game.

Reactions: asdjn213

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yikes, I almost did that while considering trying for another sequence break. I recall on the Alice route Alice gives Luka the Poke' Castle (Short for Pocket Castle) in lieu of Angel Halo. Not being able to capture recruit wild monster girls to the party sounds like quite the handicap.

Yeah, although funnily enough if you skip Sonya she'll actually join the party right before the final dungeon of Part 2 due to plot reasons, apparently having gone through a whole off-screen adventure to catch up. Same thing happens if you skip Nuruko, although there isn't an achievement attached to her.
I'll bet she hits Luka pretty hard after making a blunder like that lol. Something tells me this is something to try on a second playthrough of the game rather than the first.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes